Mr. Strowger is getting more and more confident that Bohunt will triumph in the battle of the teachers.
史端乔先生越来越有信心地认为博航特会在这场教师的较量中大获全胜
I mean, I have to put my cards on the table,
我必须要开诚布公
I don't want us to discover through this experiment
我不希望我们在这次试验中发现
that a teacher standing at the front and talking at children... loads of notes,
老师站在课堂前面,对学生滔滔不绝地讲,大量的笔记
I don't want that to be the best way of teaching children,
我不希望这是教育学生最好的方式
because it just doesn't sit right - on any level.
因为这在任何情况下都是不受欢迎的
There is one aspect of Chinese education Mr. Strowger is warming to.
在中式教育中有一个方面是史端乔先生喜欢的
Morning exercise has turned out to be a bit of a hit - with the kids now leading the routine themselves.
晨练一举非常受欢迎,因为现在由孩子们自己领操
I thought that was fantastic.
我觉得这真是太棒了
I'd love to get all 1,600 children on the field and do that.
我很愿意一千六百名学生拉到操场上做这个
I'm not sure that it's really good exercise,
我不确定这是不是真的是很好的锻炼方法
but I think the coming together, having a bit of fun,
但我认为大家齐聚一堂,玩玩闹闹
being part of something really quite special, I really enjoyed that.
一起参加一件非常与众不同的事,我很喜欢
What's it like? Brilliant!
感觉如何?太棒了!
Fun, it's like the brightness of our day.
好玩,真是我们黯淡的一天中的光明
It's great.
太棒了
It's the best bit of the day, is it?
这是一天中最好的部分,对吧
So do you think we should get everyone on the field?
你们觉得我们应该把大家都拉到操场上来吗
Yes! And we should watch them from the window, as well.
要!我们也应该从窗口看他们做
Then no-one can laugh!
这样就没人会笑话别人了