March 24
3月24日
Read it!
读读看!
Alex watched the archery competition.
亚力克斯去看了射箭比赛。
Some people have cool bows.
有些人的弓很酷。
They all aimed at the center of the target.
他们全都瞄准了靶心。
Neither Susie nor Alex has tried archery before.
苏希和亚力克斯都没有尝试过射箭,
So they went to an archery range.
于是他们去了一座射箭场。
A man taught them the basic idea.
有个人教了他们基本观念,
Then they practiced.
然后他们实际练习。
Alex focused on the target and hit it a lot.
亚力克斯把注意力集中在靶上,结果很多箭都射中了靶,
But Susie was terrible!
可是苏希表现得很糟!
Conversation A
会话A
Hey, Jim. Did you go to the archery competition last weekend?
嘿,吉姆,你有没有去看上周末的射箭比赛?
No, I didn't, Alex. Did you?
没有,亚力克斯, 你有去吗?
Yes. I went on Saturday afternoon.
有,我星期六下午去了。
Some people had really cool bows.
有些人的弓很酷耶。
And everyone was shooting at targets?
每个人都射中了靶吗?
Yes. Everyone aimed for the center of the target.
是啊,大家都瞄准靶心。
The closer your arrow is to the center, the more points you get.
你射出的箭愈接近靶心,得分就愈高。
That's right.
没错。
Conversation B
会话B
What are you doing after work today, Susie?
苏希,妳今天下班后要做什么?
Alex and I are going to an archery range.
亚力克斯和我要去一座射箭场。
An archery range? Why?
射箭场?为什么?
Neither Alex nor I has ever tried archery before.
我们两人以前都没有尝试过射箭。
It does look like a fun sport.
射箭看起来的确是个很好玩的运动,
I watched some of the competition last weekend.
我上周末看了一部分的比赛。
Why don't you come with us?
妳何不和我们一起去?
No thanks. I'm not very good at sports like that.
不了,谢谢。我对那种运动不是很拿手。
Conversation C
会话C
Hey, Susie, how was your trip to the archery range?
嘿,苏希,你们去射箭场玩得怎么样?
Alex and I had fun.
亚力克斯和我玩得很开心,
But shooting an arrow with a bow isn't easy.
可是拉弓射箭实在不容易。
I'm sure it's not!
我敢说一定是这样的!
A man taught Alex and me the basic idea.
有个人教亚力克斯和我一些基本观念,
Then we practiced.
然后我们就下场实际练习。
How did Alex do?
亚力克斯表现得如何?
Great. He focused on the target and hit it almost every time.
很棒。他把注意力集中在靶上,结果几乎每一箭都射中了靶。
And you?
那妳呢?
Terrible! I hit everything but the target!
很糟糕!我什么都射到了,就是没射中靶!