Lesson 8 Food
第八课 食物
November 19
11月19日
Lee's Chinese Food
李记中国菜馆
Read it!
读读看!
There is a new Chinese restaurant on Fifth Street.
在第五街上有家新开的中国菜馆。
Rob can call and order some dishes.
罗伯可以打电话订菜,
He asks Susie, Megan and Jim for their orders.
他问苏希、梅根和吉姆要订什么餐点。
Susie wants chicken and broccoli.
苏希要青花菜鸡肉;
Megan looks at the menu.
梅根看了看菜单,
She wants beef fried rice.
她想要吃牛肉炒饭。
Jim offers to pick up their order.
吉姆自愿去取他们的餐点,
He doesn't need to! The restaurant delivers!
但他不用跑一趟! 餐馆会外送!
Conversation A
会话A
Hey, Susie. There's a new Chinese restaurant on Fifth Street.
嘿,苏希。第五街上有家新开的中国餐馆,
It's called Lee's Chinese Food.
叫做李记中国菜馆。
And they deliver!
而且他们会外送!
Really? Let's try it!
真的吗?那我们来试试看!
I can call the restaurant and order some dishes.
我可以打电话给餐馆订几样菜。
That's a great idea. Do you have a menu?
这个点子很棒! 你有菜单吗?
Yes! Here it is.
有!在这里。
Thanks, Rob.
谢谢你,罗伯,
I want chicken and broccoli.
我要青花菜鸡肉。
Conversation B
会话B
Megan, did you eat lunch?
梅根,妳吃过午饭了吗?
No. Not yet.
没有,还没吃。
The new Chinese restaurant delivers.
那家新开的中国餐馆会外送,
Susie and I are making an order.
苏希和我要一起点餐。
Oh, great. Can I order, too?
喔,太棒了。 我也可以点吗?
Of course! Here's the menu. What do you want?
当然可以啊! 菜单在这里, 妳要什么?
Let me see.
让我看看。
Can I have some beef fried rice?
我可以要一份牛肉炒饭吗?
I can pay now.
我可以现在付钱。
No, later is fine.
不用,等会儿也可以。
Conversation C
会话C
Hi, Jim. Did you bring your lunch?
嗨,吉姆,你带了午餐吗?
Hi, Rob. No, I forgot my lunch today.
嗨,罗伯。没有,我今天忘了带午餐来。
There's a new Chinese restaurant in the neighborhood.
这附近有家新开的中国餐馆,
A few of us are ordering lunch.
我们有几个人要订午餐,
Do you want to make an order, too?
你也想要订餐吗?
That sounds great!
听起来很棒!
I can go pick up our order.
我可以去帮大家取餐。
It's OK. The restaurant delivers!
没关系, 餐馆会外送!