Situation16: The Morning After
场景16:第二天早上
(Charles and Mike both wake up late.)
(查尔斯和麦克都起晚了。)
Hey, Charles, do you know what time it is?
嘿,查尔斯,你知道现在几点钟了吗?
Let me check, ……It's twelve fifteen.
让我看一下,……十二点一刻。
Damn, I knew we shouldn't have had those last two beers.
讨厌,我就知道我们不应该喝昨天的两杯啤酒。
What? You're the one who insisted we stay until that place closed.
什么?是你坚持要我呆到关门的。
Yeah, but you're older than I am.
是,但你比我大。
You should have known better.
你应该知道的比我多。
Okey, Whatever you say.
好,随便你怎么说。
But don't yell at me next time I tell you to stop drinking.
但下次我要你不要喝酒的时候你别对我大呼小叫。
Well, I can't promise anything,but I'll try.
好,我不能发誓但我可以努力。
By the way, don't you have class at one o'clock?
顺便说一下,你一点钟有没有课?
Class? What class?
课?什么课?
Your sociology class, perhaps?
你的社会学,大概是?
That's right! I forgot.
对!我忘了。
How is it that you remember my schedule better than I do?
为什么你比我还记得我的时刻表?
Maybe because you always yell at me if I don't.
大概是因为如果我不知道你总是对我喊叫。
Besides, I've been here longer than you so I'm used to a college schedule.
再说,我比你先来这里,所以我习惯了大学时刻表。
True. And even if I yell at you that doesn't mean I don't appreciate all your help.
真的。虽然我总是冲你喊叫并不意味着我不感激你的帮助。
I really do.
我是真的。
Don't mention it. I think of you as a little brother.
不要放在心上。我把你当作小弟弟。
I have a baby brother who's the same age as you.
我有个小的弟弟和你同岁。
Hey, Wait a minute. I'm no baby.
嘿,等一下,我可不小。