Situation17: Breakfast
场景17: 早餐
Are two eggs going to be enough?
两个鸡蛋够吗?
Plenty. I wouldn't mind another cup of coffee, enough.
足够了。我不介意再来一杯咖啡。
You should eat a little more.
你应该多吃点。
It looks like you are going to have a big day at the office.
好象你要在办公室呆上一整天。
You may be right. But I can't really think of food right now.
你可能是对的。但是我现在真的不想吃。
I've got too many other thing on my mind.
我的脑子里东西太多了。
I just dont't want you to run out of enerage today.
我只是不想你今天精疲力尽。
Don't worry, I'll stop off on the way to the office at Dunkin Donuts
不要担心,我会在去办公室的路上停在买一些吃的
and pick up a few donuts in case I get hungry between now and lunch.
以防现在和午餐之间饿,
Oh, James! Donuts?
哦,詹姆士!
Why don't you eat a more nutritious breakfast?
那你为什么不多吃一点有营养的早餐呢?
You are not a college kid anymore.
你不再是一个大学时代的年轻小伙子。
You're right, but the fact is I love donuts; always have,always will.
是的,可事实上我爱吃;一直吃,一直也想吃
Well, I should get going. I want to get to the office a little early today.
好了,我该出发了。今天我想早一点去办公室。
I have to figure out a way to smooth things out between Steve and Mr. Barnes.
我必须找一个办法来解决和先生之间的事。
Okey, honey. Have a good day.
好,亲爱的。过的愉快。
What time will you be home?
你什么时候回家?
I have a feeling Mr. Barnes is planning .
我有一个感觉。
to take us out to dinner tonight to celebrate yesterday's deal
先生今晚打算请我们吃饭庆祝昨天的交易
Would it do any good for me to ask
我有没有必要告诉?
you not to drink too much at the dinner tonight?
你别在今晚宴席上喝太多酒
Probably not.
很可能没有。
I didn't think so, but you know I had to ask anyway.
我不这样认为,但是你知道无论如何我也是要说的
Don't worry honey, if I drink tonight I'll take a taxi home.
不要担心,亲爱的。如果我喝多了,我会打车回来。
Okay, have a good day. I'll see you tonight.
好,过得愉快。今晚见。
See you tonight.
今天晚上见。