In the distant valley, this one tiny child may be the bravest girl in the world.
在遥远的山谷,这个小孩子可能是世界上最勇敢的女孩。
When I almost died, it was just after the midday.
我几乎要死了,那时候刚过正午。
She grew up surrounded by women with hidden faces and men in the shadows who destroyed girl schools through acid at the faces of girl students.
她成长的环境中女性盖住脸部而男性隐藏在暗处,这些男人以泼硫酸的方式摧残上学的女孩。
And yet she was determined to learn things.
但她决心学东西。
School is like walking for a magic door to your dreams.
为了实现你的梦想学校就像一扇神秘的门。
They cannot stop me.
他们不能阻止我。
I will get my education if it is in home, school or any place.
无论是在家里,学校或任何地方,我都会接受教育。
One year ago, Malala was on a school bus with other girls.
一年前,马莱拉正与其他女孩搭乘校车。
On the day when I was shot, all of my friends' faces were covered except mine.
那天我被枪杀, 除了我所有的朋友们都捂起了脸。
Was that wise? It was brave, but was it wise?
这是否明智?这很勇敢,但是是明智的吗?
I want to live my life as I want.
我想过自己想要的生活。
A man a gun stopped the bus and asked Who is Malala? and fire three shots at her point leg.
一个拿枪的男人把车停下来,问马莱拉是谁,之后朝她的腿开了三枪。
The wound went to here and down here, here and here.
身上都是枪伤。
And through a series of stunning miracles, from the way the bullet traveled to the doctor who just happened to be there, she woke up ready to lead girls everywhere toward a new day.
但通过一系列惊人的奇迹,中枪后经过医生的抢救,她再次醒来准备为女孩受教育的权利争取新明天。