温网夺冠,安迪·穆雷拿到了这座阔别英国77年的温网男单冠军奖杯,轻吻奖杯的穆雷成为英国人眼中最幸福的风景。获胜后,穆雷长时间跪在场地中央,身体趴在草地上,久久没有站立起来。在工作人员的提醒后,穆雷才想起到包厢和自己的团队庆祝。不过他竟然忘记了自己的妈妈,就在他准备回到赛场时,再经别人提醒后,他才想到了这个对他最重要的人。Very special play of the day this morning.
今天早上是非常特别的一档节目。
Wimbledon champ Andy Murray freshes up his emotional and exhausting win.
温网冠军安迪·穆雷宣泄他的情感并且谈论这次阔别已久的胜利。
I spoke to him early this morning.
我今天早上采访了他。
Andy Murray is joining us now.
安迪穆雷现在加入到我们当中。
And Andy, I know there was a champion's ball last night, did you have enough energy to dance the night away?
那么安迪,我知道昨晚有一个冠军赛点,那晚你还有足够的精力去狂欢吗?
I did not know.
我不知道。
We got there after midnight,
我们持续到了午夜之后,
and then I spent a couple of hours there and went home, I just got hours of sleep, so I am struggling about this now.
然后我在那里花了几个小时之后回家,我刚睡了几个小时,所以我现在还在挣扎。
We go back to 77 years ago.
我们回首77年前。
Queen Elizabeth was just 10 years old at the time, that the last time a Brit won the men's title there, the All England Club.
那时候英国女王伊丽莎白才只有10岁,上次一位英国人赢得了全英俱乐部的男子冠军。
What does it feel like?
有什么感觉?
How does it feel to be your country's hero?
成为你国家的英雄感觉如何?
I mean I, I don't really know yet.
我的意思是我,我真的不知道。
To be honest I think that part hasn't quite sunk in.
说实话,我认为狂欢还没有完全退去。
I realized that I won Wimbledon yesterday.
我意识到自己昨天赢得温网。
But I think the like, the magnitude of the win hasn't really sunk in yet.
但是我认为这种感觉,那种胜利喜悦感还没有退去。
Because the last two or three weeks, I tried to steer away from all the newest papers, and the TVs, and everything like that.
因为最后两三个星期,我试图避开所有最新的报纸,电视及各种各样的东西。
So I am sure in the next couple of days when I get to see all that there and, you know, turn the TVs back on,
所以我相信在接下来的几天内,当我有机会看到,而且,你知道,再次打开电视,
and watch the news, all stars on the stand, how big a deal it was.
看看新闻,所有的明星齐聚一堂才知道这是多大的一种盛况。
We'd love to see when the champion goes to the family box and you are hugging your couches.
我们想看看当冠军去家庭包厢而且你拥抱教练。
Von Lendo has been great to you.
冯·伦德尔一直以你为傲。
Your girl friend Kim.
你的女朋友金。
And then you are about to leave the box and then you hear a squeal.
然后就在要离开包厢的时候你听到一声尖叫。
Tell us who that squeal was from?
告诉我们是谁,尖叫声是从哪儿来的?
Oh yeah, it was from my mom.
哦,是我的母亲。
But she wasn't sitting in a cleric's box.
但她没有坐在一个教会的包厢中。
She obviously said like, Thank you, to everyone that acknowleged …
很显然,她说的像是,谢谢你,向所有人承认…
Yeah, I think that was one of you better moves of yesterday, going back to hug your mom.
是的,我认为那是使你最感动的动作之一,回去拥抱你的妈妈。
So we are gonna see you here stay aside in a couple of months defending your US Open Championship.
所以我们会看到你在这里呆几个月保卫美网公开赛冠军。
So what are you got to do when you had a lot of tennis at the meantime.
所以当你有很多网球比赛时你会怎么做。
So what is your thoughts about coming here to the States as the champ?
所以作为冠军来美国你会怎么想?
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that.
是的,我真的很期待。
It's an amazing match last year in New York.
去年在纽约真是一场令人吃惊的比赛。
So, I'll take a bit of break now and …
所以, 现在我要休息一下并且…
Well, I'm sure that you will.
嗯,我相信你会的。
And thank you and I know, we can see how tired you are this morning;
谢谢你,我知道,我们今天早上就可以看到你有多累;
but you are a good sport for getting up and joining us and we really do appreciate it.
但是你是一个很好的运动员,起床后就接受我们的采访,非常感谢。
I don't know about you but my ears are so ringing, appearing, comeon Andy, come on, Andy.
我不太了解你但是我一直听闻大名,加油,安迪。
I had to put my pins down a couple of times when I was there but well done! Congratulations!
当我在那里的时候我不得不查阅很多资料,但是做得好!恭喜你!
Thank you! Thanks.
谢谢你们!谢谢。