LESSON 9
LESSON 9
JEFF,BE AS CALM AS YOU CAN。
杰夫,尽可能地冷静
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Yeah,I'm as ready as I can be for the first day of rehearsal.
准备好了。为了第一天的排练,我已经尽了最大的努力。
Come on.Steven's easy to work with.
别紧张,与史蒂文一起工作很容易。
Hi,steven...Hi,Steven.
嗨,史蒂文......嗨,史蒂文.
Oh,hi.How are you two this morning?Fine.
噢,嗨,今早你们俩都好吗?很好,
By the way,is this yours?
顺便问一句,这是你的吗?
No,It's not mine.Then whose is it?
不,不是我的.那它是谁的?
It has coffee on it.It's probably Charles's.That's his.
上面有咖啡,也许是查尔斯的,是他的。
Ok.I'll give that to him when we're done here.
好吧,等这边完工后我把这个带给他。
Why don't we start with page forty-eight?
我们从第四十八页开始吧?
In this scene,Tony and Diana are at the museum.It's late at night .
这一幕,托尼和戴安娜在博物馆里。时间是深夜。
I want you to stop outside the door and then walk into the office.
我希望你们在门外停下,然后走进办公室,
OK?Sure.
好吗?好的.
Hello?Is anyone here?Maybe he went home.
有人吗?或许他回家了。
And left the lights on?You know he never wastes a penny.
没关灯就走了?你知道他从不浪费一分钱的。
Maybe ge went home,Diana.Maybe he left a note for you.No,no,
或许他回家了,戴安娜,或许他给你留便条了。
Jeff.I want you to try something different.OK
停停杰夫,我想让你换一种方式说.好的。
Start with your line.
你先说吧。
And left the lights on?You know he never wastes a penny.
不关灯就走了,你知道他从不浪费一分钱。
Maybe he went home.Diana.
或许他回家了,戴安娜。
Maybe he left a note for you-No,Jeff.Don't be as serious as that.OK?
或许他给你留便条了——停,杰夫,不要那么严肃。好吗?
Rhight.Got it.Start with your line.
好,知道了。从你那儿开始吧。
And left the lights on?
不关灯就走了?
Wait a minute,Jeff.That's not your line.It's mine.
等等,杰夫,那不是你的台词,是我的。
ANd left the lights on?You know he never wastes a penny.
不关灯就走了?你知道他从不浪费一分钱。
Maybe he went home,Diana.
或许他回家了,戴安娜。
Maybe he left a note--No.No.No.Jeff,Your reaction is different from Diana's.
或许他给你留便条了—停,停,停,杰夫。你的反应与戴安娜不同,
You should be calmer than Diana.You're not as worried as she is.
你应该比戴安娜冷静,你不应该像她那样担心。
What is it?Look,Jeff.be as calm as you can.
那应该怎样?瞧,杰夫,尽可能地冷静。
Steven,just a thought.If Diana is worried,
史蒂文想想看,如果戴安娜很担心,
doesn't she want some reassurance from Tony?
她不是想从托尼那儿得到一些安慰吗?
Let me try that.OK,fine Anything.
让我试试。好,可以。怎么都行。
And left the lights on?You know he never wastes a penny.
不关灯就走了?你知道他从不浪费一分钱的。
Maybe he went home,Diana.
或许他回家了,戴安娜。
Maybe he left a note for you.Good,good,Keep going.
或许他给你留了便条.很好,很好,继续。
Why don't we try to call him at home?What is it?!
我们干嘛不往他家里打个电话?怎么了?
It's ......It's......It's the end of my page.
是......是......是我这页的结尾。