手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 汉尼拔第一季 > 正文

汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第124期:小提琴杀人犯(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Do you remember when I said Tobias was saying very dark things?
  • 你还记得我提过托拜厄斯在说的很黑暗的事情吗
  • I made note of it.
  • 我记了笔记
  • Well, he said that he wanted to cut someone's throat and play it like a violin.
  • 他说他想割断别人的喉咙,再把它当成小提琴来演奏
  • They found somebody whose throat was cut and played like a violin.
  • 而他们发现有人的喉咙被割断,还被当成小提琴演奏
  • So you think Tobias killed that man at the symphony?
  • 你认为是托拜厄斯杀了交响乐团那人吗
  • I don't know. I..I... If I do, do I have to report it?
  • 我不知道,我..我..如果是这样,我一定得举报吗
  • Do you have a reason not to?
  • 你有不举报的理由吗
  • What if I'm wrong?
  • 要是我错了怎么办
  • What if you're right?
  • 要是你是对的呢
  • I'm always wrong. I don't know. Why would he say something like that to me?
  • 我总是错的。我也不知道。他为什么会对我说那种话
  • Why do you think?
  • 你怎么想
  • 'Cause he knows I'd tell you.
  • 因为他知道我会告诉你


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Do you remember when I said Tobias was saying very dark things?

你还记得我提过托拜厄斯在说的很黑暗的事情吗
I made note of it.
我记了笔记
Well, he said that he wanted to cut someone's throat and play it like a violin.
他说他想割断别人的喉咙,再把它当成小提琴来演奏
They found somebody whose throat was cut and played like a violin.
而他们发现有人的喉咙被割断,还被当成小提琴演奏
So you think Tobias killed that man at the symphony?
你认为是托拜厄斯杀了交响乐团那人吗
I don't know. I..I... If I do, do I have to report it?
我不知道,我..我..如果是这样,我一定得举报吗

汉尼拔第一季

Do you have a reason not to?

你有不举报的理由吗
What if I'm wrong?
要是我错了怎么办
What if you're right?
要是你是对的呢
I'm always wrong. I don't know. Why would he say something like that to me?
我总是错的。我也不知道。他为什么会对我说那种话
Why do you think?
你怎么想
'Cause he knows I'd tell you.
因为他知道我会告诉你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
violin [.vaiə'lin]

想一想再看

n. 小提琴

 
symphony ['simfəni]

想一想再看

n. 交响乐

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。