手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:试验惨遭人恶意毁坏

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • What happened here?!
  • 这里发生什么事情了?!
  • It looks like somebody trashed your experiment.
  • 好像有人破坏了你的实验。
  • It's ruined, completely ruined.
  • 实验被毁了,完全被毁了。
  • Who could have done this?
  • 这会是谁做的?
  • Why are you looking at me like that?
  • 你为什么这么看着我?
  • Very few people have access to this lab and even fewer know which of these experiments is mine.
  • 能够接近实验室的人非常少,知道我所做的实验的人就更少了。
  • Whoever did this knew how to do maximum damage.
  • 做这件事情的人知道如何才能造成最大的破坏。
  • And you're accusing me? I helped you with that experiment.
  • 你在怀疑我吗?我帮你做了这项实验。
  • I'd sooner ruin my own work than intentionally damage someone else's, much less yours.
  • 我宁愿毁了自己的成果也不会破坏别人的实验,更别说你的了。
  • What would be my motive?
  • 我这样做的动机是什么?
  • Maybe you gave me a little too much help and now my work is outshining yours.
  • 也许你给了我太多帮助,如今我的试验成果超过了你的。
  • Your suspicions are completely unfounded.
  • 你的质疑毫无理论依据。
  • I've never been jealous of any attention you've received.
  • 我从未对你受到的关注产生过半分嫉妒之心。
  • You're totally off base.
  • 你完全错怪我了。
  • Maybe you're right. I'm sorry.
  • 也许你说的对。很抱歉。
  • I just can't believe what's happened.
  • 我只是不敢想象眼前的一切。
  • I'd be upset, too, but let's not do any more finger-pointing.
  • 我也很沮丧,但是咱们不要再相互指责了。
  • We need more information before we accuse or exonerate anyone.
  • 我们在指责或赦免别人之前还需要更多的信息。
  • Let's try to stay calm.
  • 咱们都冷静一下吧。
  • Yes, of course, you're right.
  • 是的,当然,你说的很对。
  • Hey, what happened to your workspace?
  • 嘿,你的工作台上怎么了?
  • It looks like it's been tampered with.
  • 看起来好像被人捣鼓了一番。
  • What?! I'll kill whoever did this!
  • 什么?!我会杀了那个人的!
  • I'll kill them!
  • 我会杀了他们的!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
提出指控
Pierre: What happened here?!
皮埃尔:这里发生什么事情了?!
Marie: It looks like somebody trashed your experiment.
玛丽:好像有人破坏了你的实验。
Pierre: Its ruined, completely ruined.
皮埃尔:实验被毁了,完全被毁了。

pod160923.jpg

Marie: Who could have done this? Why are you looking at me like that?

玛丽:这会是谁做的?你为什么这么看着我?
Pierre: Very few people have access to this lab and even fewer know which of these experiments is mine. Whoever did this knew how to do maximum damage.
皮埃尔:能够接近实验室的人非常少,知道我所做的实验的人就更少了。做这件事情的人知道如何才能造成最大的破坏。
Marie: And youre accusing me? I helped you with that experiment. Id sooner ruin my own work than intentionally damage someone elses, much less yours. What would be my motive?
玛丽:你在怀疑我吗?我帮你做了这项实验。我宁愿毁了自己的成果也不会破坏别人的实验,更别说你的了。我这样做的动机是什么?
Pierre: Maybe you gave me a little too much help and now my work is outshining yours.
皮埃尔:也许你给了我太多帮助,如今我的试验成果超过了你的。
Marie: Your suspicions are completely unfounded. Ive never been jealous of any attention youve received. Youre totally off base.
玛丽:你的质疑毫无理论依据。我从未对你受到的关注产生过半分嫉妒之心。你完全错怪我了。
Pierre: Maybe youre right. Im sorry. I just cant believe whats happened.
皮埃尔:也许你说的对。很抱歉。我只是不敢想象眼前的一切。
Marie: Id be upset, too, but lets not do any more finger-pointing. We need more information before we accuse or exonerate anyone. Lets try to stay calm.
玛丽:我也很沮丧,但是咱们不要再相互指责了。我们在指责或赦免别人之前还需要更多的信息。咱们都冷静一下吧。
Pierre: Yes, of course, youre right. Hey, what happened to your workspace? It looks like its been tampered with.
皮埃尔:是的,当然,你说的很对。嘿,你的工作台上怎么了?看起来好像被人捣鼓了一番。
Marie: What?! Ill kill whoever did this! Ill kill them!
玛丽:什么?!我会杀了那个人的!我会杀了他们的!

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
motive ['məutiv]

想一想再看

adj. 发动的,运动的,积极的,动机的
n.

联想记忆
intentionally [in'tenʃənli]

想一想再看

adv. 有意地,故意地

 
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 
exonerate [ig'zɔnəreit]

想一想再看

vt. 确定无罪,免除责任

联想记忆
accuse [ə'kju:z]

想一想再看

v. 指责,控告,谴责

联想记忆
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
unfounded ['ʌn'faundid]

想一想再看

adj. 无事实根据的,无基础的,尚未建立的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。