手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:从事喜爱的工作

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • It's great to be alive, isn't it?
  • 活着真棒,是不是?
  • What are you so happy about?
  • 什么让你那么高兴?
  • I'm just happy to come to work.
  • 我只是对来上班感到高兴。
  • What?!
  • 什么? !
  • I've come to realize that this is more than a job.
  • 我意识到这不仅仅是一份工作。
  • It's a vocation. I'm doing valuable work that I'm well suited for.
  • 这是一种职业。我在做的是适合我的有价值的工作。
  • Are you on something?
  • 你感悟到了什么?
  • I'm high on life and my newfound sense of purpose.
  • 我对生活充满希望而且我发现了新的使命感。
  • I realize that I'm doing this job because I have a calling and this is what I'm meant to do.
  • 我意识到之所以我会做这份工作是因为我得到了召唤,而且这正是我应该做的。
  • I'm serious. Are you coming down with something?
  • 我是认真的。你决定了吗?
  • Of course not.
  • 当然不是。
  • Yesterday, it occurred to me the legacy I'll be leaving behind after my life's work is done.
  • 昨天,我突然想到自己一生的工作完成后留下的遗产。
  • Life's work?
  • 一生的工作?
  • Yes, I'll be remembered in posterity as someone who made a difference.
  • 是的,我会被后人铭记,因为有人做出了改变。
  • You do remember what you do for a living, right?
  • 你还记得你以什么为生,对吧?
  • I provide salve to people who need it.
  • 我为需要的人提供慰藉。
  • I give succor to those in need.
  • 我为需要的人提供帮助。
  • You serve drinks in a bar.
  • 你在酒吧提供饮料。
  • I provide a shoulder to cry on, a calm voice in a crazy world.
  • 我提供的是一个可以依靠的肩膀,一个疯狂世界中的一种平静声音。
  • Talk about delusions of grandeur!
  • 你真是妄自尊大自以为是!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
洛娜:活着真棒,是不是?
Deangelo:What are you so happy about?
迪安杰罗:什么让你那么高兴?
Lorna:I'm just happy to come to work.
洛娜:我只是对来上班感到高兴。
Deangelo:What?!
迪安杰罗:什么? !
Lorna:I've come to realize that this is more than a job.
洛娜:我意识到这不仅仅是一份工作。
It's a vocation. I'm doing valuable work that I'm well suited for.
这是一种职业。我在做的是适合我的有价值的工作。
Deangelo:Are you on something?
迪安杰罗:你感悟到了什么?
Lorna:I'm high on life and my newfound sense of purpose.
洛娜:我对生活充满希望而且我发现了新的使命感。

I realize that I'm doing this job because I have a calling and this is what I'm meant to do.

我意识到之所以我会做这份工作是因为我得到了召唤,而且这正是我应该做的。
Deangelo:I'm serious. Are you coming down with something?
迪安杰罗:我是认真的。你决定了吗?
Lorna:Of course not.
洛娜:当然不是。
Yesterday, it occurred to me the legacy I'll be leaving behind after my life's work is done.
昨天,我突然想到自己一生的工作完成后留下的遗产。
Deangelo:Life's work?
迪安杰罗:一生的工作?
Lorna:Yes, I'll be remembered in posterity as someone who made a difference.
洛娜:是的,我会被后人铭记,因为有人做出了改变。
Deangelo:You do remember what you do for a living, right?
迪安杰罗:你还记得你以什么为生,对吧?
Lorna:I provide salve to people who need it.
洛娜:我为需要的人提供慰藉。
I give succor to those in need.
我为需要的人提供帮助。
Deangelo:You serve drinks in a bar.
迪安杰罗:你在酒吧提供饮料。
Lorna:I provide a shoulder to cry on, a calm voice in a crazy world.
洛娜:我提供的是一个可以依靠的肩膀,一个疯狂世界中的一种平静声音。
Deangelo:Talk about delusions of grandeur!
迪安杰罗:你真是妄自尊大自以为是!

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
grandeur ['grændʒə]

想一想再看

n. 庄严,伟大

联想记忆
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩

 
vocation [vəu'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 职业,行业,职务

联想记忆
valuable ['væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 贵重的,有价值的
n. (pl.)贵

联想记忆
salve [sælv,sæv]

想一想再看

n. 药膏 vt. 涂油膏,缓和 vt. 救助

联想记忆
legacy ['legəsi]

想一想再看

n. 祖先传下来之物,遗赠物
adj. [计算

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。