手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语 > The english we speak > 正文

The english we speak(BBC教学) 第2期:Nosh食物

编辑:kekenet   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hello and welcome to The English We Speak, I'm Feifei.
  • 大家好,欢迎来到“我们所说的英语”,我是菲菲。
  • Hello everyone, I'm Rob.
  • 大家好,我是罗伯。
  • Rob, guess who I just got in a lift with?
  • 罗伯,你猜我刚才在电梯里遇到谁了?
  • Hmmm, lots of other people who work at the BBC?
  • (不是很关心) 恩,很多BBC的同事?
  • No! You'll never guess ... Probably not.
  • 不,你永远猜不到。。。。(依旧漠不关心)估计也猜不到。
  • I am so excited, my heart is still pounding!
  • 我好兴奋!我的心现在还在怦怦跳呢。
  • Come on Feifei, it's not like you have just been in a lift with Damien Lewis.
  • 拜托,菲菲,你又不是在电梯里遇到了戴米恩 刘易斯。
  • So calm down, we 've got some work to do.
  • 冷静下来,我们还有工作要做。
  • It was, it was Damien Lewis!
  • 罗伯,就是他!就是戴米恩 刘易斯!
  • I was in a lift with Damien Lewis.
  • 和我一起在电梯里的就是戴米恩刘易斯!
  • Really? What was he like?
  • (现在感兴趣了)真的吗?他怎么样?
  • He was wearing a light blue shirt and jeans!
  • (甚至更兴奋了)他穿了浅蓝色衬衫和牛仔裤。
  • Very tall, and ... he's just so handsome!
  • 非常高,而且。。。他好帅!
  • I bet! Did you say anything to him?
  • 那当然。你跟他说话了吗?
  • No, I was too nervous!
  • 没有,我太紧张了。
  • But he was saying something about going for some nosh before recording.
  • 但是他说了一些关于在录音之前去“nosh”的话。
  • What does that mean?
  • 那是什么意思?
  • What is nosh?
  • 什么叫“nosh”?
  • In British English,to have some nosh is a slang phrase which means to have some food or to have a meal.
  • 在英式英语里,“to havesome nosh”是一个俚语短语,意思是说吃点东西或者吃顿饭。
  • The word nosh literally means food or a meal.OK, I see.
  • “nosh”这个单词字面意思是“食物”或者“饭”。
  • So he was saying he would go and have some food before recording?
  • 我懂了。所以他是说他会在录音前去吃点东西?
  • Yes, I believe so.
  • 是的,我想是这样。
  • Let's hear some examples on how to use the word nosh.
  • 让我们来听一些关于如何使用“nosh ”这个单词的例子吧。
  • Our canteen serves good nosh.
  • 比如:我们餐厅提供美味的食物。
  • She likes her nosh.
  • 她喜欢她的食物。
  • Do you fancy a bit of nosh?
  • 你向来点儿吃的东西吗?
  • There was a lot of nosh at the party last night.
  • 昨晚的派对上有好多吃的。
  • So we can use nosh as a noun, can we use it as a verb as well, Rob?
  • 所以我们可以把“nosh”用作一个名词,也可以用作一个动词,对吗罗伯?
  • Yes, we can.
  • 对。
  • If you nosh, you eat.
  • 如果你“nosh”,就表示你吃东西。
  • I like to nosh when I watch TV.
  • 举例:我喜欢在看电视的时候吃东西。
  • How can she ever lose weight?
  • 她怎么可能减肥呢?
  • She noshes all the time!
  • 她一直在吃东西。
  • Hey Rob, I'm just getting a bit hungry, do you mind finishing the programme?
  • (再次兴奋起来):嘿, 罗伯,我有点饿了,你介意现在结束节目吗?
  • I'm just going to get some nosh from the canteen.
  • 我想去餐厅吃点儿东西。
  • Is that so Feifei?
  • 是这样吗菲菲?
  • I know why you are getting hungry ... What do you mean?
  • 我知道你为什么饿了哦……你什么意思?
  • I'm just hungry.
  • 我只是饿了而已啊。
  • Will be back later, bye... Errr, hold on...wait, wait for me, I might join you for some nosh too...I hope Damien is still in the canteen.
  • 我马上回来,拜……呃,等等,等等我!我也和你一起去吃东西。。。 (自言自语):我希望戴米恩还在餐厅里。
  • do not forget to check out bbclearningenglish. com for more The English We Speak.Bye!
  • 别忘了登录bbclearningenglish.com了解更多关于“我们所说的英语”节目的内容。 拜。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Feifei: Hello and welcome to The English We Speak, I'm Feifei.

菲菲: 大家好,欢迎来到“我们所说的英语”,我是菲菲。
Rob: Hello everyone, I'm Rob.
罗伯:大家好,我是罗伯。
Feifei: Rob, guess who I just got in a lift with?
菲菲:罗伯,你猜我刚才在电梯里遇到谁了?
Rob:(Not interested) Hmmm, lots of other people who work at the BBC?
罗伯:(不是很关心) 恩,很多BBC的同事?
Feifei: No! You'll never guess...
菲菲:不,你永远猜不到。。。。
Rob:(Still not interested) Probably not.
罗伯:(依旧漠不关心)估计也猜不到。
Feifei: I am so excited, my heart is still pounding!
菲菲:我好兴奋!我的心现在还在怦怦跳呢。
Rob: Come on Feifei, it's not like you have just been in a lift with Damien Lewis. So calm down, we've got some work to do.
罗伯:拜托,菲菲,你又不是在电梯里遇到了戴米恩 刘易斯。冷静下来,我们还有工作要做。
Feifei: (Even more excited) It was, it was Damien Lewis! I WAS in a lift with Damien Lewis.
菲菲:罗伯,就是他!就是戴米恩 刘易斯!和我一起在电梯里的就是戴米恩刘易斯!
Rob:(Now interested) Really? What was he like?
罗伯:(现在感兴趣了)真的吗?他怎么样?
Feifei: He was wearing a light blue shirt and jeans! Very tall, and... he's just so handsome!
菲菲 :(甚至更兴奋了)他穿了浅蓝色衬衫和牛仔裤。非常高,而且。。。他好帅!
Rob: I bet! Did you say anything to him?
罗伯:那当然。你跟他说话了吗?
Feifei: No, I was too nervous! But he was saying something about going for some 'nosh' before recording. What does that mean? What is 'nosh'?
菲菲:没有,我太紧张了。但是他说了一些关于在录音之前去“nosh”的话。那是什么意思?什么叫“nosh”?
Rob: In British English, 'to have some nosh' is a slang phrase which means to have some food or to have a meal. The word 'nosh' literally means 'food' or 'a meal'.
罗伯:在英式英语里,“to havesome nosh”是一个俚语短语,意思是说吃点东西或者吃顿饭。“nosh”这个单词字面意思是“食物”或者“饭”。
Feifei: OK, I see. So he was saying he would go and have some food before recording?
菲菲:我懂了。所以他是说他会在录音前去吃点东西?
Rob: Yes, I believe so. Let's hear some examples on how to use the word 'nosh'.
罗伯:是的,我想是这样。让我们来听一些关于如何使用“nosh ”这个单词的例子吧。
Our canteen serves good nosh.
比如:我们餐厅提供美味的食物。
She likes her nosh.
她喜欢她的食物。
Do you fancy a bit of nosh?
你向来点儿吃的东西吗?
There was a lot of nosh at the party last night.
昨晚的派对上有好多吃的。
Feifei: So we can use 'nosh' as a noun, can we use it as a verb as well, Rob?
菲菲:所以我们可以把“nosh”用作一个名词,也可以用作一个动词,对吗罗伯?
Rob: Yes, we can. If you 'nosh', you eat.
罗伯:对。如果你“nosh”,就表示你吃东西。
I like to nosh when I watch TV.
举例:我喜欢在看电视的时候吃东西。
How can she ever lose weight? She noshes all the time!
她怎么可能减肥呢?她一直在吃东西。
Feifei: (Getting excited again) Hey Rob, I'm just getting a bit hungry, do you mind finishing the programme? I'm just going to get some nosh from the canteen.
菲菲:(再次兴奋起来):嘿, 罗伯,我有点饿了,你介意现在结束节目吗?我想去餐厅吃点儿东西。
Rob: Is that so Feifei? I know why you are getting hungry...
罗伯:是这样吗菲菲? 我知道你为什么饿了哦。。。
Feifei: What do you mean? I'm just hungry. Will be back later, bye...
菲菲:你什么意思?我只是饿了而已啊,我马上回来,拜。。。
Rob: Errr, hold on... wait, wait for me, I might join you for some nosh too... (talking to himself) I hope Damien is still in the canteen. Don't forget to check out bbclearningenglish.com for more The English We Speak. Bye!
罗伯:呃,等等,等等我!我也和你一起去吃东西。。。 (自言自语):我希望戴米恩还在餐厅里。别忘了登录bbclearningenglish.com了解更多关于“我们所说的英语”节目的内容。 拜。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
recording [ri'kɔ:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 录音 动词record的现在分词

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
phrase [freiz]

想一想再看

n. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句
vt. 措词

联想记忆
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 抢劫,掠夺

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。