手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 大学英语 > 大学教材听力 > 现代大学英语精读(第二版) > 现代大学英语精读(第2版)第四册 > 正文

现代大学英语精读(第2版)第四册:U16A Man of the Moment(18)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Vic...
  • 维克……
  • Why? Just tell me?
  • 为什么?就告诉我这件事?
  • Because of what you've said to her.one to her.
  • 因为你对她所说的话,对她做过的事。
  • What?
  • 什么?
  • Whatever you said—whatever you did.
  • 无论你说了什么——无论你做了什么,
  • I don't know.
  • 我不知道。
  • I don't want to know...
  • 我也不想知道……
  • I've never laid a finger on her, have I? Sharon, tell her, I've never laid a finger on you...Have I? Eh?
  • 我没有碰过她一指头,是不是?莎伦,告诉她,我没有碰过你一指头……是不是?嗯?
  • No, Mr Parks...
  • 是的,帕克斯先生……
  • There you are.
  • 你听到了。
  • No.
  • 没有。
  • She confirms that...
  • 她自己证实了……
  • You know bloody well what you've done to her, Vic, now do something about it...
  • 你自己很清楚你对她做了些什么,维克,现在你就此做点什么吧……
  • I am not being shouted at.
  • 从未有人对我这样大声嚷过。
  • Let her jump...
  • 让她跳……
  • (He turns to move into the house.SHARON prepares to jump into the pool.)
  • (他转身走进屋子,莎伦准备跳进池里。)


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Trudy: Vic...

特鲁迪:维克……
Vic: Why? Just tell me?
维克:为什么?就告诉我这件事?
Trudy: Because of what you've said to her. Done to her.
特鲁迪:因为你对她所说的话,对她做过的事。
Vic: What?
维克:什么?
Trudy: Whatever you said—whatever you did. I don't know. I don't want to know...
特鲁迪:无论你说了什么——无论你做了什么,我不知道。我也不想知道……
Vic: I've never laid a finger on her, have I? Sharon, tell her, I've never laid a finger on you... Have I? Eh?
维克:我没有碰过她一指头,是不是?莎伦,告诉她,我没有碰过你一指头……是不是?嗯?
Sharon: (Unhappily) No, Mr Parks...
莎伦:(痛苦地)是的,帕克斯先生……
Vic: There you are. No. She confirms that...
维克:你听到了。没有。她自己证实了……
Trudy: (Shouting) You know bloody well what you've done to her, Vic, now do something about it...
特鲁迪:(大声喊道)你自己很清楚你对她做了些什么,维克,现在你就此做点什么吧……
Vic: I am not being shouted at. Let her jump...
维克:从未有人对我这样大声嚷过。让她跳……
(He turns to move into the house. SHARON prepares to jump into the pool.)
(他转身走进屋子,莎伦准备跳进池里。)


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。