Bro? It's like 7:00 AM.
兄弟,现在是早上7点。
Today's the day, ma. They're posting the cast list for the school play today.
就是今天了,妈。他们要公布今天学校演出的演员名单。
Get it? Like it's a curtain? Tough crowd.
明白了吗?就像舞台大幕一样?这难伺候。
I've got some breaking news. It's an open audition!
我有个爆炸性新闻。有一个公开试镜!
They're making Lilo & Stitch a Broadway musical?
他们要把《星际宝贝》拍成百老汇音乐剧?
Where would we even sleep? What about your aunt?
我们睡在哪里?你姨妈家怎么样?
The Broadway actress.
她可是百老汇演员。
You were the only toddler who's first word was "me!"
你是唯一一个会说的第一个字是“我”的小孩!
Let's cast a musical!
我们来为音乐剧选角吧!
Does anyone have a special skill they'd like to demonstrate?
有谁想展示一下自己的特殊才艺吗?
I can do "Fiddler on the Roof"-style knee crawls.
我可以做《屋顶上的小提琴手》式的跪地爬行。
This I have to see.
我得看看这个。
Mazel tov! Oh my gosh, my pants! Does anybody have any extra shorts?
恭喜!天啊,我的裤子!有人有多余的短裤吗?
Okay, Nate. That's all we're gonna need.
好的,内特。我们看够了。
Forget New York. I'm just trying to survive 7th grade.
忘记纽约吧。我只是在努力熬过七年级。
I love that you're still acting. You remind me of, like, me.
你还在演戏我就很欣慰。你让我想起了我自己。
You're literally all I wanna be when I grow up.
你是我长大后唯一想成为的人。
Three weeks on Broadway, an apartment in New York...
在百老汇连演三周,在纽约有一套公寓...
Queens, but...
是皇后区...
You're a hundred times funnier and quicker than I am.
你比我风趣、速度快一百倍。
Doesn't he look like the kid that went viral on TikTok?
他看起来像不像TikTok上很火的那个孩子?
I didn't know you could do all that.
我都不知道你能做到这些。
Find your light.
找到你的光。
You're insane. I'm theatrical.
你疯了。我这叫戏剧性。
Sorry, I thought we were alone!
对不起,我以为只有我们!
You guys are so weird. We know.
你们太奇怪了。我们知道。