Long, long ago, the ancients told of a great prophecy
很久很久以前,先人留下过一个伟大的预言,
that a Mighty Eagle and three courageous warriors would one day vanquish the dark lords of the Underworld.
一只无敌神鹰和三个勇敢的战士,有一天会打败冥界的黑暗魔王。
Why is this not working?
为什么不管用?
I am Princess Maya, Teca Eagle Warrior!
我是玛雅公主,泰卡的神鹰勇士!
I'm proud to fight beside you.
能和你并肩作战,我很荣幸。
I'm Chimi, outcast of the Jungle Lands.
我是奇美,丛林地带的流浪者。
Rico, Magic Rooster Wizard of Luna Island.
我是瑞可,月亮岛的雄鸡巫师。
I am Picchu. Okay, we go now.
我是比丘。好吧,我们现在就出发吧。
So it begins, the story of our beloved friends.
我们亲爱的朋友的故事,就这样开始了。
We're the warriors from the great prophecy.
我们是伟大预言中的勇士。
You have no plan.
你根本就没有计划。
It is time you face some real gods.
是时候让你见识一下真正的神了。
Hey there.

Lost gods of the Underworld, Maya will be mine to sacrifice, and it will make me the most powerful being in all the realm!
失落的冥界众神,玛雅将是我的祭品,将使我成为全域最强大的存在!
Well, it was nice knowing you guys.
很高兴认识你们。
What if the prophecy was wrong?
如果预言是假的呢?
What if Lord Mictlan cannot be stopped?
如果无法阻止密克朗冥王呢?
Let me help. I am Zatz, the Prince of Bats.
我来帮帮你们吧。我是扎兹,蝙蝠王子。
El vampiro guapo.
El vampiro guapo。
Bring me that Teca princess!
把泰卡公主给我带来!
You fight Maya... You fight us all! Oh yeah, it's on.
你和玛雅为敌,就是跟我们所有人为敌!是啊,开战。
I didn't know Rico could do that.
我都不知道瑞可还有这手。
I really hate you all.
我真的很讨厌你们。
Squash these cockroaches.
踩扁这些蟑螂。
Nobody messes with mi familia.
没人能后欺负mi Familia。
I got you, Maya. Barbarian!
我来帮你,玛雅。王者之剑!
If it is to be... It is up to me! Here we go.