We've got an eruption in sight. That was exciting.
我们看到了火山喷发。太令人兴奋了。
Hey, guys. Charlie here.
大家好。我是查理。
Just watching some moments from season two of Weird But True.
只是在看《世界真奇妙》第二季的一些片段。
We definitely went to a lot of interesting places when we were producing the show.
制作节目的时候,我们确实造访了很多有趣的地方。
And I like to go through the five most exciting moments in the field during season two of Weird But True.
我想要回顾一下第二季中经历五个最激动人心的时刻。
We are making electricity.
我们正在发电。
Here we go Charlie.
开始吧,查理。
Number five definitely has to be flying that World War II biplane.
第五个肯定是驾驶着二战时期的双翼飞机。
Specifically, the moment right after I took off. Ahhh. Ohhhhhh.
特别是在起飞后的那一刻。哦,天呐。
And I looked in the mirror and looked back and saw him with his hands off the stick,
我看向镜子,回头看时,他的手离开了操纵杆,
And that was the first moment when I realized, I am the one flying this biplane.
那是我第一次意识到,驾驶这架双翼飞机的人是本人。
Number four, we have climbing the giant sequoia.
第四个,爬红杉树。
Kirby is taking to climbing trees quite well.
柯比非常喜欢爬树。
Check it out. All the way up there.
快看呐。一直爬到顶点。
The moment that made this truly exciting was when we were at the very top of the tree,
真正让人兴奋的是,当我们站在树的顶端时,
our director of photography, had a tiny little panic attack because he learned how to climb trees like 10 minutes before going up.
我们的摄影导演,有一点小小的恐慌,因为他在爬上去前的10分钟里刚学会爬树。
And he had a little problem with heights. But luckily he kept it together.
他可能有一点恐高。但幸运的是,他很冷静。
We were able to get the shoot done and come back down.
我们完成了拍摄,然后平稳落地。
But for a brief moment in time, it was definitely pretty exciting up there.
但在登高那短暂的一刻是绝对非常令人兴奋的。
At number three during our extreme botany episode in Monterey,
第三个是在蒙特雷的严谨的植物学节目中,
when we came up from scuba diving we found ourselves within a smack of jellyfish.
当我们完成水肺潜水时,突然发现已经被水母包围了。
So they're like hundreds of jellyfish around us.
我们周围好像围着数百只水母。
And we had to stop at this one point to get used to the different pressure under water,
这时,我们不得不停下来,适应水下不同的压力,
and our guide had to literally like swat jellyfish away from our faces. Oh man.
我们的向导四处拍打着水母,好让它们远离我们的脸。哦,天呐。
It was really wild, but really cool to be in the middle of.
那真的很刺激,而且身处其中真的酷极了。
Number two was spending time in the quietest room in the entire world.
第二个就是待在世界上最安静的房间里。
It's really crazy to spend time in that room, Rrrrrrrroaaaa.
在那间房里呆着真的能让人发疯,呃啊。
Because even when you're talking to somebody it feels like you have a bunch of cotton stuffed in your ears
因为即使你和别人交谈,耳朵里也像是塞了一堆棉花
or you're covering your head with a pillow.
或者像是用枕头蒙住头的感觉。
I started having these auditory hallucinations and I started seeing different colors and different like specks even though it was completely dark in there.
我开始产生幻听,我开始看到不同的颜色,像斑点一样形状各异,尽管屋里完全是一片黑暗。
So, hallucinating in the quietest room in the world was absolutely an exciting moment. Hi.
所以,在世界上最安静的房间里产生幻觉绝对是一个令人兴奋的时刻。嗨。
And the number one most exciting moment in the field was definitely driving the dragster.
来揭晓最后一个激动的时刻——驾驶赛车。
You and the car have become one. I was so scared. Oh my gosh. I can't get out.
你和车已经融为一体了。我很害怕。噢,我的天啊。我出不去了。
That's what you're supposed to feel.
这就是驾驶赛车应该有的感觉。
The extent of my lesson was like two minutes long.
我学习驾驶赛车的时间大概只有两分钟。
Just swap feet, hold it down.
换脚,踩着住别松开。
Put some hip into it cause it's gonna be two and a half G's against your chest. Ok.
坐稳一点,因为一会胸部会感受到2.5倍重力的力量。知道了。
Sure enough, I did it, and I felt like I was driving an out of control rollercoaster.
果然,我做到了,我感觉自己像在驾驶一辆失控的过山车。
But after we got it done I absolutely loved it, and I did it four more times, because it was such a blast.
节目完成后,我简直爱上了赛车,我又驾驶了四次,因为这种体验真的太棒了。
So there you go, guys.
就是这些内容了。
Those are my five most exciting moments in the field during the production of Weird But True.
以上就是我在制作《世界真奇妙》期间最激动人心的五个时刻了。
We definitely had a blast.
我们确实玩得很尽兴。