208 C8 take one,
208 C8镜1次
take two,
2次,
three, four. ...
3次,4次……
Action!
开拍!
Then comes the skidder.
然后是集材车。
Then comes the skidder.
然后是集材车。
Then comes the skidder.
然后是集材车。
Then comes the skidder.
然后是集材车。
You said enough of them.
这句话你说的够多了。
I dub thee the ruler of rubbish, the sultan of scraps,
我授予你为垃圾的统治者,垃圾苏丹,
the... ah... I forgot the last name.
还有……啊……我忘了姓了。
Hello Hikers and Bikers. Lab rats and pack dads, smorm tasters...
徒步旅行者还有自行车手,大家好。实验鼠及其祖辈们,众多试味员们……
S'more tasters and car racers. Welcome all you wonderful smoo box derby blah...
众多试味员们、赛车手们,欢迎大家来到smoo box速度比赛……
The weather is great; the race is ready. Let's...
天气真好,比赛也准备好了。让我们……
sorry.
对不起。
Whoo...!
喔……!
Charlie!
查理!
Ohhhhh!
喔!
whoooa sorry!
哇哦,对不起!
Ohh are you ok? I'm sorry.
哦,你还好吧?我很抱歉。
Are sounds good or are they bad? I just, I don't understand what's going on.
听起来是好是坏?我只是,我不明白发生了什么事。
Well, it depends really. It's all context.... Are you crying?
嗯,那得看情况了。都得视情况……你在哭吗?
I yawned, and a tear came down. That was awesome. Oh, man.
我打了个哈欠,然后眼泪掉了下来。太棒了。哦,天哪。
Bonjour.
你好。
Bonjour.
你好。
There are over 60,000 species of tree. Croissant?
有超过60000种树木。牛角面包?
This right here is the Narrows bridge. Pride of Takoma.
这里就是塔科马悬索桥。是塔科马的骄傲。
No town or city has seen a bridge so pretty.
我从未在其他城镇或城市见过这么漂亮的桥。
It never fails.
比美之路,从未失败。
If we're gonna try to forget about trying... ahhhh!
如果我们想忘掉。。。啊哈!
Joining us to answer that question is a scientist.
和我们一起回答这个问题的是一位科学家。
You look like my brother.
你看起来像我哥哥。
I don't...no.
我不…不。
I feel like you don't know your lines.
我觉得你不知道台词。
I got it.
我知道了
We love you guys.
我们爱你们。
We love you, too.
我们也爱你。
All of y'all.
爱你们所有人。