Fans of Weird But True
世界真奇妙的粉丝们,
know the secret to a great character is a great costume.
大家都知道一个好角色的秘诀是一套很棒的服装。
Helloooo.
大家好。
Our designer Lenore totally brought it this season.
我们的设计师莱诺在这一季为我们准备了很多套服装。
Check it out!
一起看看吧!
Hello everybody. Welcome to the 6th costume setup today.
大家好。欢迎来看看我们今天的第六套服装。
First, she was a lumberjack.
首先,她是个伐木工。
Neat.
很好。
Then she was a garbage queen.
然后她成为了垃圾女王。
People of the dump.
垃圾场的人民啊。
The she was a mom on a volcano tour.
然后是火山之旅的妈妈。
It's beautiful.
太漂亮了。
Then, she was Orville Wright and Jacques Mongolfier.
接下来是奥维尔·莱特和雅克·蒙加菲。
My idea will change the course of human history.
我的想法将改变人类历史的进程。
Now, she is Madame Eruption.
现在,她是灵感爆发的夫人。
Bonjour.
你好。
I am Madame Eruption and this is my assistant from America.
我是灵感爆发的夫人,这是我从美国来的助理。
How do you say your name?
你叫什么名字?
Hank.
汉克。
Honk?
宏克?
Hank.
汉克。
Honk?
宏克?
Hank.
汉克。
Hank!
汉克!
Sure.
没错。
We're getting ready for the German workshop set up for the planes episode.
我们现在正在准备录制为飞机搭建的德国车间这一集。
Kirby is dressed up as the inventor of the glider, Otto Lilienthal.
柯比打扮成滑翔机的发明者奥托·利林塔尔。
I will play the role of Kirby's wife, Agnes Lilienthal.
我将扮演柯比的妻子艾格妮丝·利林塔尔。
Agnes!
艾格妮丝!
Otto!
奥托!
A hot air balloon.
热气球。
What a terrible idea...
这个主意真糟糕……
I think I look beautiful.
我觉得我看起来很漂亮。
Me too, darling.
我也是,亲爱的。
And our first contestant is Charlie from Chattanooga...
我们的第一个参赛者是查塔努加的查理……
Nothing compares to the astounding resounding confounding speed of the dragster racer.
没有什么能比得上赛车手惊人的、瞩目的、令人震撼的速度。
Shoes off, no liquids.
脱掉鞋子,不要携带液体。
Kirb, take us through your outfit, who are you wearing today?
柯比,带我们看看你的衣服,你今天打扮成谁?
I'm wearing a train with paper and safari hat and safari clothes.
我穿着一辆火车的装饰,狩猎帽上有纸,我还穿着狩猎服。
Charles, what are you wearing?
查理,你今天打扮成谁?
I'm wearing an assortment of mesh and pool noodles of various colors in the shape of a pitcher plant with a nice little tuffet hat over here.
我穿着各式各样的网状的布料和面条状的布料,形状像猪笼草,还戴着一顶漂亮的小绒布帽子。
I'm this guy, right here, carnivorous plant.
我就是这个家伙,在这,食肉植物。
Insects drop in here and they ah get trapped in an enzyme and they start decomposing.
昆虫来到这里,它们被困在一种酶里,开始分解。
We call these pitcher autopsies.
我们叫它们罐状尸体解剖者。
Oh man.
哦,天哪。
Oh gross.
哦,好恶心。
It's just like a pile of mashed together bug parts.
就像一堆捣碎的虫子零件。
You know I've worn a lot of costumes in my day but this uh ranks at the top of the list. I really like it!
你知道我这一天穿了很多服装,但这件衣服排在首位。我真的很喜欢!
Pool noodles.
面条圈。
Yeah!
是的!
Broadway. Tony talks. Movie adaptations.
百老汇。由托尼介绍。这是一次电影改编。
We may never see the end of this duo's star power.
我们可能永远看不到这对明星组合将能量用完。