Many of us have been cooped up at home for months now.
我们很多人已经被关在家里好几个月了
We've all been passing this quarantine in our own ways, so
我们都在用自己的方式度过这段隔离时光 所以
we asked some of our favorite tv stars to share what they've been up to since everything went to hell.
我们采访了一些大家最喜欢的电影明星 让他们分享一下隔离期间他们都在做什么
What have I been doing in quarantine?
问我在隔离期间做了什么?
Riding my bike.
骑单车
I've been living inside my garden shed to avoid my family.
为了躲避我的家人 我一直住在花园的小屋
What?
咋了?
You thought these things pruned themselves?
难道你觉得它们有自我修剪的能力?
We've benefited from the fact that we should be wearing a mask.
其实戴口罩对我们是好的 ……
But for me, it's the opposite. Oh, it's the good doctor.
但是对我来说并不如此 喔 我是“良医(美剧)”哦
I've been making wine in my bathroom toilet.
我一直在浴室的马桶里酿酒
It's not good.
味道貌似不对
Just been wiping down groceries.
要对生活用品消毒
Rick, can't you do something about this?
瑞克 你就不能想想办法吗
Why would I, Morty? You know how much money we've been saving on mouth animation?
凭什么 莫蒂?你知道我们在制作口腔动画上省了多少钱吗
What have I been doing? More like, who have I been doing.
我做了什么?更像是 我做了谁?
Just kidding, I'm married.
玩笑哈 我结婚了
But we totally did it.
不过 我真的做了谁~
I've been spent a lot of time during quarantine working on my garden.
隔离期间我花了很多时间在我的花园里
Looks beautiful.
看 多美!
Just trying to get to know myself in a way, because a lot of people say, hey, you're a real….
我一直在尝试了解我自己 因为很多人都说:嘿 你真是个~
And I'm like, that's not a side of myself that I know.
我就说:那不是我认为的那个我
I'm going to get to know that. And turns out they were right. I'm a grade a… .
然后我就开始不断探索 最后发现它们是对的 我真的是一个大~
When I get nervous, I do embroidery.
当我紧张的时候 我就刺绣
Ten more seconds. Keep holding. You're doing great, ladies.
在举十分钟 坚持住 你做的很棒女士
I gave up skydiving and quit my class in alligator wrestling. But that is pretty much it.
我放弃了跳伞 还放弃了我的鳄鱼摔跤课程 差不多就是这样了
I've been imprisoned because…
我入狱了 因为……