Do you feel empty? Do your favourite activities lack their usual spark? You may be experiencing emotional numbness.
你感觉空虚吗?你最热爱的活动是否失去了往日的花火?你或许正在经历情感麻木.
Emotional numbness is when you lose the ability to feel or express your emotions.
情感麻木指的是你失去了感受或表达情绪的能力。
This state of mind can affect every aspect of your life, but you may not realize anything is wrong.
这种心理状态会影响你生活的每个方面,但是你甚至可能意识不到出问题了。
Numbness can grow and worsen over time, so here are eight signs that you are emotionally numb.
麻木会随着时间增长恶化,所以以下是情感麻木的8种迹象。
If you identify strongly with anything on this list, don't push those feelings away.
如果你对以下任何一点有着强烈的认同,不要把这些感受推开。
Emotional numbness can be an early symptom of depression, so it's important to act early. Confront your negativity and ask for help.
情感麻木可以是抑郁症的一个早期症状,所以及早采取行动很重要。直面你的消极情绪并寻求帮助。
1. You've lost interest.
1. 已经失去了兴趣。
Have you lost interest in your daily life? For most people, emotional numbness begins here.
你已经对你的日常生活失去兴趣了吗?对大多数人而言,情感麻木由此开始。
They stop caring about their job, they quit paying attention to their health, and they get bored with their lifelong passions.
他们不再关心自己的工作,不再关注健康,对自己毕生的热情感到厌倦。
According to a 2013 study by Winer and others, a sudden loss of interest is a strong predictor of emotional numbness.
根据2013年Winer等人的一项研究,突然失去兴趣是情感麻木的强烈征兆。
2. You can't feel pleasure.
2. 感受不到快乐。
Do you force yourself to have fun?
你是否在强迫自己开心起来?
The 2019 study by Winer and others, explains that your inability to feel pleasure is called Anhedonia.
Winer等人2019年的研究解释称,无法感受到快乐被称为快感缺乏。
Anhedonia can affect any aspect of your life, from you go to restaurants to your favourite TV show.
快感缺乏可以影响生活的任何方面,比如去餐厅或是看最喜欢的电视节目。
These activities may have left you feeling energized in the past, but now they just feel pointless.
这些活动或许曾让你感到活力满满,但现在却感觉毫无意义。
Anhedonia is a problem all on its own, but it's also a common symptom of depression.
快感缺乏本身就是一个问题,但它也是抑郁症的一个常见症状。
If the best moments in your life aren't nearly as fun as they used to be, you may be struggling on a deeper level.
如果你生活中最棒的时刻不再像以前一样有趣,那么你可能在更深层次上挣扎。
3. Food doesn't taste as good.
3. 食物不再美味。
Have you noticed that food has lost its taste? This strange experience is also a sign of emotional numbness.
你有没有注意到食物没有了味道?这种奇怪的体验也是情感麻木的迹象之一。
The same 2019 study highlighted how numbness can affect both emotional and physical pleasures like eating.
2019年同项研究强调了麻木可以如何影响情感和身体上的快乐,比如吃东西。
Few pleasures compared to a really delicious meal, but emotional numbness can leave your food tasting like cardboard.
少有快乐能与一顿美味的食物相比,但情感麻木会让你的食物尝起来像纸板一样。
![情感麻木的8种迹象 情感麻木的8种迹象](http://upload.kekenet.com/2020/0617/74641592374903.jpg)
If your physical senses feel weak or strange it may be time to seek help.
如果生理感官不强烈或很奇怪,或许是该去寻求帮助了。
4. You don't want anything.
4. 什么都不想要。
Are you constantly unmotivated? Does every activity feel like a chore?
你总是没有动力吗?是不是每一项活动都让人觉得很烦?
According to a 2012 study by Sherdell and others, anticipation and fun are closely linked.
根据Sherdell等人2012年的一项研究,参与和乐趣紧密相连。
When you're excited about something that experience feels more rewarding,
当你对某事感到兴奋时,这段经历会让你感觉更有收获,
a good attitude and fair expectations prepare you for a positive experience.
良好的态度以及合理的期待让你为一段积极的体验做好准备。
When you're dreading an experience, those rewards may disappear entirely.
当你害怕一段经历时,那些奖励可能会完全消失。
You're already in a bad mood, so your negativity creates a self-fulfilling prophecy.
你的心情已经很糟糕了,所以你的消极情绪创造了一个自我应验的预言。
In other words, it's not fun because you expect the worst.
换句话说,没有乐趣是因为你期待着最坏的结果。
5. You're really indecisive.
5. 优柔寡断。
Do you struggle with the smallest decisions? Are you less decisive than you used to be?
最小的决定都让你犹豫不决?你没有以前那么决断了?
Confidence gives you the power to make firm decisions.
自信给你做出坚定决定的力量。
When you're happy and secure you believe in your own judgment and you feel empowered,
当你感到快乐和安全的时候,你相信自己的判断,你感到有力量,
but emotional numbness shatters your confidence.
但是情感麻木破坏了你的自信。
You convince yourself that there's no right answer, that every option leads you down the wrong path.
你说服自己没有正确的答案,每个选项都会把你引向错误的道路。
As indecision grows your emotions sink lower and lower. So don't let your indecision fly under the radar.
随着这种犹豫不决态度的增长,你的情绪会越来越低落,所以不要你的犹豫不决隐藏起来。
6. You feel guilty all the time.
6. 总是感到内疚。
Do you feel guilty about everything? You feel guilty for being lazy? You feel guilty for spending too much time in bed?
你是否对一切都感到内疚?为懒惰而内疚?为躺在床上的时间太长而内疚?
You even feel guilty for feeling guilty? This is another common sign of emotional numbness.
甚至为了这种内疚感而感到内疚?这是情感麻木的另一个常见迹象。
When your emotions are dull, it seems like you're doing everything wrong.
当你的情绪麻木,你做的一切似乎都是错的。
A little negativity can quickly snowball into a mountain of shame. If you're troubled by a neverending guilt, you may be emotionally numb.
一点点的消极情绪很快就会像滚雪球一样堆积成一座耻辱的大山。如果你被无休止的内疚所困扰,你可能会情绪麻木。
7. You avoid your loved ones.
7. 回避自己爱的人。
Have you been avoiding your friends or family? Normally you're excited to spend time with someone you love,
你是否在回避自己的朋友或家人?通常你是很喜欢和爱的人待在一起的,
but now it sounds like a nightmare. If you're cancelling plans left and right,
但现在这听起来像是噩梦。如果你在取消所有计划
emotional numbness may be the reason why your friendships suffer when you don't express yourself.
那么情感麻木可能是你的友谊受挫的原因。
8. You feel attacked?
8. 感觉受到攻击?
Do you feel like no one is on your side? Do you feel attacked or criticized everywhere you go?
你觉得没有人站在你这边吗?你是否觉得每到一处都受到攻击或批评?
Emotional numbness can destroy your confidence. When you have no confidence,
情感麻木会摧毁你的自信。当你没有了自信,
it feels like everyone is out to get you. In these difficult moments,
就会觉得像是每个人都在针对你。在这些困难时刻,
remember that you're not alone and you do have people in your corner, even if it doesn't feel like it.
要记住,你不是一个人,确实有一个人支持着你,即便你感觉不到。
Have you ever struggled to feel or express your emotions? If you know someone who may benefit from online counseling,
你有没有感受或表达自己的情感的障碍?如果你认识一些能够从在线咨询中获益的人,
we've partnered up with better help: an affordable online counseling platform that you could utilize.
我们有和better help合作,这是一个在线咨询平台。
They're constantly striving to improve their services and terms and conditions. The link will be in the description below.
他们在不断努力改善他们的服务和条款。链接将在放下给出。