It's very great to see you.
很高兴见到你。
Great to see you, too.
见到你我也很高兴。
You look fantastic, you always look healthy.
你看起来相当不错,你经常神采奕奕。
You know, you look like you were out having fun just before you get to places it seems.
你知道,你就像去某个地方去找乐子。
Were you out having fun today?
你今天去外面找乐子吗?
Um, yeah, sure.
当然。
If you weren't, it's fine.It's OK.
如果不是的,没关系。
Congratulations.
恭喜你。
You just had your one-year anniversary of your wed bliss.
你刚刚经历了结婚一周年的喜悦。
We made it, we made it!
我们做到了,我们做到了!
You guys, and correct me if i have any of this wrong.
你们俩...如果我说的不对就指出来。
but you guys got married a year ago.
你们俩一年前结婚。
Yes.
是的。
And you moved in together like a month ago.
你们大概一个月前搬到一起住。
Yes.
是的。
Now why is it, usually it goes the other way?
现在为什么情况常常意想不到?
Well, true.
是的。
I think really because we have,
我想真实情况是因为我们...
we each have two teenaged children whom we love very much,
我们都有两个非常爱的小孩,
but we were just trying to be mindful and give them a little space,
但我们试着想到一些事并给他们些许空间,
and not move too quickly, and.
没有太快搬到一起...
I see, so you then did merge, like the Brady Bunch but with less.
我明白了,所以你们的确组合起来,就像《脱线家族》,但程度不像那样。
Yeah, less merging and more originally, but now we're merged.
是的,合并程度没有那么大,保留了一些自己,但现在我们在一起。
You're merged now.
你们现在在一起了。
And it's great.
不错。
and did he get to keep any of his stuff? Or is it all your stuff?
他保留了自己的东西吗?或者都是你的东西?
Because I would imagine all your stuff is better than his stuff,
因为我想,你的东西比他的好,
or anyone's stuff, really.
或者两个人的东西都留着。
Yeah, he got to keep some of his stuff.
是的,他保留了一些他的东西。
He did.
是这样。
He actually is, he has good taste.
事实上,他的品味不错。
He's got really nice clothes, and we put some chairs from his house in there.
他有不错的衣服,我们也摆了他的椅子。
Would that be a deal breaker if you walked in,
是否是在一起后的妥协?
and he had like lawn chairs in the place and inflatable furniture?
而且他有椅子和充气家具?
maybe like a bud light sign hanging over the bed?
可能像悬在床上的灯?
Yes.
是的。
That would be, interesting.
那将是有趣的。
because you have, is it now, have you reached the point,
因为你已经...你到了那个程度吗?
where acting is less interesting to you than this business endeavor,
就像与他的业务相比,你的表演不那么有趣,
that you're involved with?
例如你加入其中的?
I just love my company, and I love the people I work with,
我热爱我的公司,也喜欢同事,
and I love what we're doing, and it's very, I think,
我也喜欢我们所做的,我想,非常...
acting is fantastic in its way, but I don't know,
表演非常有趣,但我不知道,
I have a bit more autonomy running a business.
我在管理公司方面有一些自由。
Right, right. As an actor, you're not the boss, right?
是的,作为演员,你不是老板,对吧?
Definitely not, no.
的确不是。
By the way, speaking of,
顺便说一下,谈到...
the reason I asked this question is because you were on Jon Favreau's show,
我问这个问题的原因是,你参加了乔恩·费儒秀,
the chef show, its a show,
厨师秀,是一个秀。
Yes.
是的。
He has chefs on, he has celebrities on, and you were on the show,
他采访厨师、明星,你也参加过,
and he was speaking to you about the scene you did together In Spiderman Homecoming
他和你谈到了《蜘蛛侠:英雄归来》的片段。
Oh, my god, it's so embarrassing.
噢,天哪,太尴尬了。
And you were unaware you in Spiderman Homecoming.
你没有意识到里面的尴尬。
Now I know this.
现在我知道了。
You know this.
你知道这个。
I just got confused.
我变得困惑了。
There's so many of these wonderful Marvel interconnecting movies,
有太多精彩的漫威系列电影,
and i thought it was an avengers movie, but it was not.
我之前以为是一部复仇者电影,但不是的。
I see, okay.
我找到了。
Was Spiderman himself offended by this? Was he okay with it?
蜘蛛侠本人觉得受到冒犯了吗?他觉得没问题吗?
I never actually saw the movie.
事实上我从未看过。
Oh, you didn't see the movie.
噢,你没有看过。
I mean, wait! Cut that out.
我的意思是...等一下,把这段剪掉。
It's too late, tweet it everywhere.
太晚了,你们在推特上狂发吧。
It's okay if you didn't.
如果你没有看过,没关系。
It's Spiderman, you shouldn't be watching Spiderman.
是蜘蛛人,你不必看蜘蛛人。
It would upset people if you, have you ever read a comic book?
如果你...人们会不高兴,你看过漫画书吗?
Um --
呃—
No!
没看过!
Yes!
看过!
Remember, you're under oath, I don't know if you got that.
记住,你选过誓的,我不知道你...
I want to ask you about some,
我想问你一些关于...
you know I signed up for Goop like the day it started, right?
你知道,我注册了goop账号,
Thank you, I know, I love you for that.
谢谢,我知道,我因此感谢你,
I feel like I'm the ogoops as far as goop goes.
我感觉我是goop的粉丝,
Oh, yeah.
是的。
I have some items I like to ask you about.
我有一些商品想问你。
Okay.
好的。
This is a product that, I believe is on your holiday suggestion gift list.
这是一个产品...我认为这在你的假日建议礼物清单上,
This is the martini bath soap.
这是马提尼沐浴肥皂。
Yes.
是的。
Can you drink this?
这个可以喝吗?
Uh, no.
呃,不能。
But it's so heaven, like you have a hard day or people are giving you a hard time
但这个不错,就像你辛苦一天,别人让你劳累后,
and you run a hot bath and you soak.
你泡一个热水澡。
Smell, it is like.
闻一下,味道像...
Yeah, it smells really good.
是的,闻起来真的不错。
Than its something that I might get confused,
那么这个东西让我感到困惑,
and I might actually have a sip of, because it does say martini on it.
因为上面写着马提尼,我可能想尝一小口。
Well, it's in quotes.
但加引号了。
Yeah, it's in quotes.
是的,加引号了。
The reason it's called the Martini because in the movie business,
名字里面有马提尼的原因是,在电影行业,
when you're on the very last shot of the day, they call that shot the martini.
当剧组在拍最后一天的戏时,人们常常说是拍“马提尼”。
Oh, got you. Ok, that make sense, all right, this is...
明白你的意思了。这说得通,好吧,这是...
Oh, boy!
噢,天哪!
This is a vibrator.
这是一个震动器。
Yeah.
是的。
And it's a great name, smile makers, and it's the Tennis Coach.
名字不错,“微笑制造者”,“网球教练”。
Yes, Smile makers is a brand of vibrators that we sell.
是的,“微笑制造者”是我们销售的一个震动器的品牌。
we believe in women's sexual health and fulfillment.
我们认为女性的性健康和满足是重要的。
Me too.
我也这么认为。
And that one the Tennis Coach, they make the fireman and the millionaire...
这个“网球教练”,他让消防员、富翁...
Oh, Ok, why does the tennis coach look a little like Bart Simpson?
好吧,为什么这个东西看起来像辛普森?
I don't know, let's open it up.
我不知道,让我们打开它。
Let's open it up and try it out.
让我们打开,试用一下。
Yep.
好的。
Oh, yeah.
噢。
Oh, yeah.
噢。
Oh no, it doesn't look like a tennis coach at all.
噢,它完全不像网球教练。
It looks like a tennis ball, maybe.
上面可能像一个网球。
it's not quite the right color, but it's friendly looking, that's for sure.
颜色也不对,但看起来是有好的,这一点可以确信。
This is something the kids would get a hold of and be like,
对于这种东西,小孩可能拿在手里这样问:
Hey, mom, what's this?
妈妈,这是什么东西?
And you'd be like give me that ... thing.
而你就像这样:把那个东西给我。
That's my tennis coach.
那是我的“网球教练”
This is a water bottle.
这是一个水瓶。
Yep.
是的。
What's the rock in there?
里面的石头是什么?
So this is an amethyst.
这是一个紫水晶。
And obviously, we're all trying to stop single-use plastics,
显然,我们都试着停止使用一次性塑料,
so good to have a water bottle that you can use,
所以有一个可用的水瓶是不错的。
and they say amethyst, I think it's supposed to be a heart opening or something.
他们说紫水晶...,我想这种东西可以打开心灵等。
Who say this?
谁说的?
I don't know, but it's so pretty.
我不知道,但它非常漂亮。
The thing is, the amethyst is taking up a lot of the room in the water bottle, right?
问题时,紫水晶在瓶中占了大量空间,对吧?
I mean, it better have some kind of magic properties.
我的意思是,如果有一些神奇的特性更好。
I think does.
我认为是的。
And this is made out of glass, isn't?
这个是用玻璃做的,是吗?
Yes, so be careful.
是的,所以小心一点。
That's actually dangerous.
事实上是危险的。
This was on one of your gift guides I think two years ago.
我想,这是你两年前的一个礼物指导。
Oh, yes.
是的。
This really have camel milk.
这个真的有骆驼奶。
Yes, the idea comes, we did an article once about #altmilk,
是的,这个想法来自...,我们之前有一篇“#替代奶”的文章。
there are a lot of alternative milks on the market.
市场上有大量其他奶品。
Some of them are not milk, like almond milk is not milk.
其中一些不是奶,例如杏仁乳就不是奶。
they're not squeezing lady almonds, you know, but this is really from camel.
那不是压榨杏仁获得的,你知道,这个真的来自骆驼。
Apparently, It's real from a camel.
显然,真的来自骆驼。
Are you going to try some?
你想尝一下吗?
Yes, I have, I, I don't know what it is.
是的,我...我不知道这是什么。
I find milk to be revolting in its like cold form.
我发现牛奶在冷的状态时令人厌恶。
Okay.
好吧。
But I am going to try it. Would you like to try some? Have you ever had any?
但我想尝一下,你想尝尝吗?你曾喝过吗?
Sure, I've never had any.
当然想尝,我没有尝过。
And what, is this like a healthy or ?
这是健康食物或...?
I think they purport to have put have more vitamins?
我想这里面加了更多维他命。
It will give you a hump, that would be a good marketing.
这会让你感觉爽,这将是一个好的营销理由。
All right, smells a little camely.
好吧,闻起来有点骆驼的味道。
Yeah.
是的。
Sounds not bad.
感觉还不错。
Cheers.
干杯!
Cheers.
干杯!
There you go.
我们喝了。
It's not bad.
还不错。
Not terrible.
不赖。
Yeah.
是的。
I feel there's a goat-camel thing.
我感觉有山羊或骆驼的味道。
A goateeness in there? I've never had goat milk.
有山羊的味道?我从未喝过山羊奶。
Oh, yes. This is good to know in a pinch if I'm in the desert.
不错,似乎只有掐一下自己才知道不是在沙漠。
All right, we're going to finish these and take a break.
好了,我们将喝完这个,稍微休息一下。
Gwyneth Paltrow is here with us. We'll be right back.
格温妮丝·帕特洛做客我们的节目,我们马上回来。
That is Gwynneth Paltrow in the Politician. That's good. That's good acting.
这是格温妮丝·帕特洛出演的《政客》,不错,演技不错。
Your husband wrote this character for you?
你的丈夫为你写的这个角色?
Yes, my husband and his writing partner.
是的,我丈夫和他的合作者写的。
Did he tell you before he was going to write a character for you?
他之前告诉过你,他会为你写一个角色吗?
Ah, he was writing it and then he would sort of, you konw, like...,
他当时在写,然后他...你知道...
I'm, first start he was like, I'm inspiring the part.
最初,他就像...我为这个角色提供了灵感。
then by the end he was like, you have to be in this.
然后到最后他说,你出演吧。
Had you written the script before?
你之前写过剧吗?
No. I mean when they really asked me to do it then I read it.
没有,当他们让我出演时,我读了剧本。
Did he stand like behind you while you're reading it,
他有没有在你看剧本时站在你后面,
doing one of those deals like what do you think? You know...
问你感觉怎么样?你知道...
No, he was chill.
没有,他表现平常。
He was chill about it.
他显得平常。
Would you feel very uncomfortable saying, no, I don't think I want to do it?
你有没有感到非常不舒服,然后说,我不想出演?
Well, you know, to be honest, I really was, you know,
你知道,坦诚来说,我真的...你知道,
I'm really focused on my day job at goop.
我真的专注于我白天在goop的工作,
and it's hard to sort of sneak away and do acting parts, but i did, you know,
无法溜出去演戏,但我...你知道,
I love him a lot, and he wanted me to do it and so he grouped me back in.
我很爱他,他希望我出演,所以让我回去。
Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
It was really fun. I really enjoyed it a lot.
真的很有趣,我非常喜欢。
The show is, you know people, i mean it's a big hit, i think.
这个剧...你知道,人们...我的意思是,我认为反响很好。
Really?
真的吗?
I mean you never know like How do you know? Do they tell you?
我的意思是,你永远不知道:你怎么知道?他们告诉你了吗?
They don't, I don't think they tell you. I think it's part of their mystique.
他们没有,我想他们没有告诉你。我想,这是他们神秘的一部分。
Do you know when something you've done worked really well?
你知道吗,有时你做的东西真的不错。
I think you can tell, I mean I think anecdotally you get messages and stuff,
我想你会知道,我的意思是,你会收到短信和一些东西,
and I think I can tell people are enjoy something.
我想,我会知道人们喜欢一些东西。
You'll get text messages and things like that?
你会收到短信和一些东西?
Yeah.
是的。
Interesting.
有趣。
Don't you?
你不是这样的吗?
Yes.
是这样的。
Don't all of us?
我们不都这样吗?
Well, you get text messages if people like something and then,
好吧,如果人们喜欢,你会收到短信,然后,
sometimes you'll just get no text messages.
有时你不会收到短信。
When it's radio silence, you're like, ooh, I just bombed.
有时又平静得很,你就会明白,我做得不好。
Yeah, it's weird. It doesn't occur to you until you start thinking back to the last thing.
是的,很奇怪。直到你开始回想,你才意识到。
You're like, oh, boy, you know what?
你就会像这样,噢,天哪,你知道吗?
Nobody mentioned anything about what i just did,
没有人提到我做的事情,
like even my mother didn't say anything about it.
甚至我妈妈也没有谈论到。
True.
是的。
I know you know our chef, not our chef,
我知道,你知道我们请到的厨师,不是我们的厨师,
but our next guest, chef Evan Funke very well.
我们的下一位嘉宾是埃文·冯克。
You just did an event with him.
你刚和他参加过一场活动。
I did.
是的。
I had the pleasure of interviewing him in New York.
我很高兴在纽约采访了他。
You guys are tight.
你们关系不错。
I mean I want to be really tight with him.
我的意思是,我想和他保持不错的关系。
Right, yeah.
是的。
I think I'm making progress.
我想我正在取得进展。
If you like, we can work on your tightness,
如果你愿意,我们可以促进这种关系。
and he's going to come and make some pasta.
他来了之后会做一些意大利面。
Oh, My god.
噢,天哪。
Would you like to remain in help? Ok, great.
你想留下来帮忙吗?好的,太好了。
Well, here is Gwyneth Paltrow with the Politician.
好了,刚才是格温妮丝·帕特洛出演的《政客》。
You can watch on Netflix. We'll come back with chef Evan Funke.
你可以在Netflix上观看,我们接下来会见到埃文·冯克。