手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 品牌英语听力 > 空中英语:大家说英语(字幕版) > 正文

大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第463期:火车旅行(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Susie, can you help me?
  • 苏西,你能帮帮我吗?
  • Sure, Alex. What do you need?
  • 当然了,阿莱克斯。你有什么需要?
  • I want to buy Linda a surprise gift. I treated her badly, and I want to make it up to her.
  • 我想给琳达买一个礼物让她惊喜一下。之前我对她不太好,我想补偿一下。
  • Ah, yes. You were ignoring her because you were playing that smartphone game.
  • 啊,是啊。由于你当时在玩儿手机游戏,所以忽视了她。
  • Exactly. So what should I get her?
  • 没错。所以我应该送她什么?
  • Let me think...
  • 让我想想...
  • I know! Linda loves trains.
  • 我知道!琳达喜欢火车。
  • That's right! Linda loves the railway.
  • 没错!琳达喜欢铁路。
  • So should I buy her a model train?
  • 所以我应该给她买一个火车模型?
  • No. She loves taking trains. Take her on a train trip.
  • 不。她喜欢坐火车。带她来一趟火车旅行吧。
  • That's a really good idea.
  • 真是个好主意。
  • You could take her on an old train.
  • 你可以带她坐一趟老火车。
  • That's perfect! Linda will love that. Thanks, Susie.
  • 完美!琳达会喜欢的。谢谢你,苏西。
  • Wow, Alex. This train is wonderful!
  • 哇,阿莱克斯。这列火车真棒!
  • It is. It first ran in 1944.
  • 是啊。它是在1944年第一次行驶的。
  • And we're taking it now in 2016. That's amazing! Thank you so much for buying these tickets, Alex.
  • 我们现在在2016年搭乘它。太令人吃惊了!阿莱克斯,非常感谢你买这些票。
  • You're welcome, Linda.
  • 别客气,琳达。
  • This is all so exciting. What station are we arriving at next?
  • 这一切太令人激动了。下一站我们要到的是哪里?
  • I'm not sure. Let me take a look.
  • 我不确定。让我看一看。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Conversation A

对话A
Alex: Susie, can you help me?
阿莱克斯:苏西,你能帮帮我吗?
Susie: Sure, Alex. What do you need?
苏西:当然了,阿莱克斯。你有什么需要?
Alex: I want to buy Linda a surprise gift. I treated her badly, and I want to make it up to her.
阿莱克斯:我想给琳达买一个礼物让她惊喜一下。之前我对她不太好,我想补偿一下。
Susie: Ah, yes. You were ignoring her because you were playing that smartphone game.
苏西:啊,是啊。由于你当时在玩儿手机游戏,所以忽视了她。
Alex: Exactly. So what should I get her?
阿莱克斯:没错。所以我应该送她什么?
Susie: Let me think...
苏西:让我想想...

火车旅行

Conversation B

对话B
Albert: I know! Linda loves trains.
阿尔伯特:我知道!琳达喜欢火车。
Susie: That's right! Linda loves the railway.
苏西:没错!琳达喜欢铁路。
Alex: So should I buy her a model train?
阿莱克斯:所以我应该给她买一个火车模型?
Susie: No. She loves taking trains. Take her on a train trip.
苏西:不。她喜欢坐火车。带她来一趟火车旅行吧。
Alex: That's a really good idea.
阿莱克斯:真是个好主意。
Susie: You could take her on an old train.
苏西:你可以带她坐一趟老火车。
Alex: That's perfect! Linda will love that. Thanks, Susie.
阿莱克斯:完美!琳达会喜欢的。谢谢你,苏西。

Conversation C

对话C
Linda: Wow, Alex. This train is wonderful!
琳达:哇,阿莱克斯。这列火车真棒!
Alex: It is. It first ran in 1944.
阿莱克斯:是啊。它是在1944年第一次行驶的。
Linda: And we're taking it now in 2016. That's amazing! Thank you so much for buying these tickets, Alex.
琳达:我们现在在2016年搭乘它。太令人吃惊了!阿莱克斯,非常感谢你买这些票。
Alex: You're welcome, Linda.
阿莱克斯:别客气,琳达。
Linda: This is all so exciting. What station are we arriving at next?
琳达:这一切太令人激动了。下一站我们要到的是哪里?
Alex: I'm not sure. Let me take a look.
阿莱克斯:我不确定。让我看一看。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。