Pick up! Hot food. Pick up.
上菜 刚出炉的 赶紧的
Calm your bells down, Oleg. Not my stations.
别一直敲了 奥列格 这盘不是我服务区的
Where's Caroline?
卡洛琳呢
Would it make you jealous if I said she was back here with me?
如果我说她刚和我在后边 云雨了一番 你会吃醋吗
Jealous? No.
吃醋倒不会
Pissed? Probably.
生气倒是有可能
Because we're busy and it would take me all that time
店里超忙 我还得花时间来解开
to get the duct tape off her mouth and hands.
你用来捆绑她以逞兽欲的胶布
What are you doin' in here, snow white?
你在这干嘛呢 白雪公主
If you're lookin' for one of your dwarves, he's out there, holding the mic.
如果想找你的小矮人 其中一只在外面拿着麦克风呢
Look, my bite is off.
瞧 我的咬合错位了
See, I did the bite test.
这是我做的咬合检查
The number seven incisor is crossing over number nine.
第七号牙和第九号牙叠起来了
Hold up. You know the names of your teeth?
慢着 你还知道自己牙齿的编号吗
Don't you?
你不知道吗
I don't even know the name of my father.
我连我爸的名字都不知道
Ow, I just bit my tongue.
我刚咬到舌头了
Ah! Number 12 just joined the party.
第十二号也来凑热闹
I'd stop doing that right now.
我要是你就不会做这动作
You just made it into Oleg's spank bank.
估摸着你这一幕他已经开始意淫了
Congratulations.
恭喜啊