Are you coming along?
你是一个人来的吗
Mama said not to be taking rides from strangers.
妈妈说不要坐上陌生人的车
This is the bus to school.
这是去学校的公汽
I'm Forrest... Forrest Gump.
我是Forrest Forrest Gump
I'm Dorothy Harris.
我是Dorothy Harris
Well, now we ain't strangers anymore.
额,现在我们不再是陌生的了
This seat's taken.
这个位子有人坐的
It's taken.
它被占了
You can't sit here.
你不能坐在这
You know, it's funny what a young man recollects,
你懂的 一个年轻人回忆起来是有点趣的
'cause I don't remember being born.
因为我想不起我是何时出生的
And i don't recall what I got for my first Christmas,
我想不起第一次圣诞节收到了什么礼物
and I don't know when I went on my first outdoor picnic,but...
我也不知道第一次户外野餐是什么时候 但是...
I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
我却记得在整个世界上我第一次听到那个悦耳的声音
You can sit here if you want.
你要坐这里也可以
I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life.
我从来没有见过如此美好的事物
She was like an angel.
她就像天使一样
Well, are you going to sit down or aren't you?
你到底要不要坐