您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语听力入门 >
慢速英语短文听力 >
正文
- "Don't call me 'honey' anymore," Fanny said.
- 范妮说到:“别再叫我亲爱的。”
- "Okay, honey," Rich said.
- 里赫说:“好的,亲爱的。”
- "I mean it!" she said. "Don't call me 'honey.' Don't call me 'sugar.' Don't call me 'sweetie.'"
- 她说:“我是认真的。不要叫我亲爱的。不要叫我心肝。不要叫我甜心。”
- Rich was confused.
- 里赫感到困惑。
- "I am confused, darling," he said.
- 他说到:“我感到困惑,亲爱的。
- "Why can't I call you 'honey'? Why can't I call you 'sugar'? Why can't I call you 'sweetie'?"
- 我为什么不能叫你亲爱的?为什么不能叫心肝?甜心?”
- Fanny said, "Because you used to call your ex-wife those names.
- 范妮说:“因为你总是用这些来叫你的前妻。
- When you call me those names, I think of your ex-wife.
- 当你提及这些词汇时,我就会想到她。
- When I think of your ex-wife, I get angry.
- 当我想到她时,我就会生气。
- So don't make me angry."
- 不要让我生气。”
- Rich was still confused.
- 里赫很困惑。
- "But what can I call you, darling?" Fanny said,
- 但我叫你什么亲爱的?”
- "Don't call me 'darling,' either.
- 范妮说;“也不要叫我darling。
- Call me Fanny."
- 叫我范妮。我的名字是范妮。”
- "Yes, dear," said Rich.
- 里赫说:“好的,亲爱的。”
- Fanny said, "'Dear?' Don't call me 'dear,' either.
- 范妮说:“dear?不要叫我dear。
- Call me Fanny. My name is Fanny."
- 叫我范妮。我的名字是范妮。
- Rich said, "I don't want to call you 'Fanny'--I want to call you something special."
- 里赫说:“我不想叫你范妮,我想用特殊词语称呼你。”
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
“Don’t call me ‘honey’ anymore,” Fanny said. “Okay, honey,” Rich said. “I mean it!” she said. “Don’t call me ‘honey.’ Don’t call me ‘sugar.’ Don’t call me ‘sweetie.’” Rich was confused. “I am confused, darling,” he said. “Why can’t I call you ‘honey’? Why can’t I call you ‘sugar’? Why can’t I call you ‘sweetie’?” Fanny said, “Because you used to call your ex-wife those names. When you call me those names, I think of your ex-wife. When I think of your ex-wife, I get angry. So don’t make me angry.” Rich was still confused. “But what can I call you, darling?” Fanny said, “Don’t call me ‘darling,’ either. Call me Fanny.” “Yes, dear,” said Rich. Fanny said, “‘Dear?’ Don’t call me ‘dear,’ either. Call me Fanny. My name is Fanny.” Rich said, “I don’t want to call you ‘Fanny’--I want to call you something special.”

范妮说到:“别再叫我亲爱的。”里赫说:“好的,亲爱的。”她说:“我是认真的。不要叫我亲爱的。不要叫我心肝。不要叫我甜心。”里赫感到困惑。他说到:“我感到困惑,亲爱的。我为什么不能叫你亲爱的?为什么不能叫心肝?甜心?”范妮说:“因为你总是用这些来叫你的前妻。当你提及这些词汇时,我就会想到她。当我想到她时,我就会生气。不要让我生气。”里赫很困惑。但我叫你什么亲爱的?”范妮说;“也不要叫我darling。叫我范妮。我的名字是范妮。”里赫说:“好的,亲爱的。”范妮说:“dear?不要叫我dear。叫我范妮。我的名字是范妮。”里赫说:“我不想叫你范妮,我想用特殊词语称呼你。”
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201602/427398.shtml