手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 侠盗罗宾汉(精简版) > 正文

侠盗罗宾汉(MP3+中英字幕) 第7期:玛丽安小姐

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • But the old man's arrow hits the center!
  • 而那个老头的箭射中了靶心!
  • Only one man can do that! Robin Hood!
  • 只有一个人能做到!罗宾汉!
  • The sheriff's man are very slow. And everyone wants to help Robin.
  • 郡长的手下动作太慢了。大家都想帮助罗宾。
  • Get him! Stop him!
  • 抓住他!拦住他!
  • I don't have my silver arrow. I must go back and get it one day.Ha!Ha!Ha!
  • 我没拿到我的银箭。总有一天我得回去把它取回来。哈哈哈!
  • Sir Guy GIs borne visits Lord Fitzwater.
  • 盖伊.吉斯本爵士拜访了菲茨沃尔特大人。
  • Listen, Fitzwalter. I want to marry your daughter, lady Marian.
  • 听着,菲茨沃尔特。我想娶你的女儿,玛丽安小姐。
  • Oh!
  • 哦!
  • No! I can never marry him! He's a bad man, and I love Robin.
  • 不!我绝不能嫁给他!他是个坏蛋,我只爱罗宾。
  • I understand, my daughter. But Sir Guy can make things bad for us.
  • 我明白,女儿。可是盖伊爵士会给我们使坏的。
  • I must go away.
  • 我必须离开。
  • Yes, my daughter.
  • 是的,我的女儿。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

But the old man's arrow hits the centre!

而那个老头的箭射中了靶心!
Only one man can do that! Robin Hood!
只有一个人能做到!罗宾汉!
The sheriff's man are very slow. And everyone wants to help Robin.

郡长的手下动作太慢了。大家都想帮助罗宾。

玛丽安.jpg

Get him!Stop him!

抓住他!拦住他!
I don't have my silver arrow.I must go back and get it one day.Ha!Ha!Ha!
我没拿到我的银箭。总有一天我得回去把它取回来。哈哈哈!
Sir Guy Gisborne visits Lord Fitzwalter.
盖伊.吉斯本爵士拜访了菲茨沃尔特大人。
Listen,Fitzwalter.I want to marry your daughter,lady Marian.
听着,菲茨沃尔特。我想娶你的女儿,玛丽安小姐。
Oh!
哦!
No!I can never marry him! He's a bad man,and I love Robin.
不!我绝不能嫁给他!他是个坏蛋,我只爱罗宾。
I understand,my daughter.But Sir Guy can make things bad for us.
我明白,女儿。可是盖伊爵士会给我们使坏的。
I must go away.
我必须离开。
Yes,my daughter.
是的,我的女儿。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
sheriff ['ʃerif]

想一想再看

n. 郡治安官,郡长

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。