手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 远大前程 > 正文

有声读物《远大前程》 第28期:第4章 一份从陌生人那里来的礼品(6)

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • As usual I left the house and walked towards the gate, but this time something strange happened.
  • 我照例离开了这所房屋向大门口走去。但是,这一次有一件奇怪的事情发生了。
  • In the garden I met a pale young gentleman with fair hair.
  • 在花园里,遇见了一位留着漂亮发式的白面少年绅士。
  • Hello!he said.Come and fight!This way!
  • 喂!他说,过来打一架!下决心吧!
  • I was so surprised that I followed him without a word.
  • 我很吃惊,以致我无话可说地跟着他。
  • Wait a minute, he said, turning round quickly.I must give you a reason for fighting.
  • 等一会儿,他迅速地转过身来说,我必须给你一个打架的理由,
  • There it is!And he pulled my hair, then pushed his head hard into my stomach.
  • 就这个!他揪着我的头发,用头狠狠地撞我肚子。
  • I was ready to fight him after this, but he danced abut so much that I couldn't get close to bim.
  • 接着,我准备揍他,但是,他蹦跳地躲着以致我接近不了他。
  • Follow the laws of the game!he said, eagerly preparing himself for our fight.
  • 注意比赛的规则!他说,渴望准备自己打4局,
  • He seemed to know so much about fighting that I was very surprised when I knocked him down with my first hit, and then again with my second.
  • 当我第一拳接着再来第二拳把他打倒在地时,他好像知道打如此多的局会使我感到很惊讶。
  • He always got up immediately and seemed very glad to be fighting in the correct manner.
  • 他总是立即爬起来,似乎对这种合适的手法击打很高兴,
  • I admired him greatly for his bravery and his cheerfulness.
  • 我很钦佩他的勇敢和爽快。
  • Finally he had to agree I had won, and we said goodbye.
  • 最后,他不得不同意是我取胜,
  • When I reached the gate, I found Estella waiting for me.
  • 于是我们互相告别。
  • She seemed very pleased about something.I wondered if she had been watching our fight.Before I went out, she said,
  • 当我到了大门口,发现艾丝黛拉正在等着我,她好像对发生的事情感到很高兴,我不晓得她是否已经看到了我们的打斗。我出门之前,她说:
  • Here!you can kiss me if you like.
  • 喂!如果你喜欢可以吻我。
  • I kissed her cheek.It was true I wanted to kiss her very much, but I felt that kiss was almost like a coin thrown to a poor common boy, and not worth anything.
  • 我吻了她的面颊,真的,我想不停地吻她。可是,我感到吻几乎像一枚硬币抛向一个可怜粗俗的孩子,一文不值。
  • I didn't see the pale young gentleman there again.I continued my visits to Miss Havisham for almost a year.
  • 我再也没有见过那个白脸少年绅士。几乎是过了一年,
  • She took great pleasure in watching my growing admiration for Estella, and my unhappiness when Estella laughed at me.
  • 我继续去拜访郝蔽香小姐,看到我的成长,赞美艾丝黛拉她很高兴。当艾丝黛拉嘲笑我时,我不高兴。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

As usual I left the house and walked towards the gatebut this time something strange happened

我照例离开了这所房屋向大门口走去。但是,这一次有一件奇怪的事情发生了。
In the garden I met a pale young gentleman with fair hair
在花园里,遇见了一位留着漂亮发式的白面少年绅士。
Hellohe saidCome and fightThis way
喂!他说,过来打一架!下决心吧!
I was so surprised that I followed him without a word
我很吃惊,以致我无话可说地跟着他。
Wait a minutehe saidturning round quicklyI must give you a reason for fighting
等一会儿,他迅速地转过身来说,我必须给你一个打架的理由,
There it isAnd he pulled my hairthen pushed his head hard into my stomach
就这个!他揪着我的头发,用头狠狠地撞我肚子。
I was ready to fight him after thisbut he danced abut so much that I couldn't get close to bim
接着,我准备揍他,但是,他蹦跳地躲着以致我接近不了他。
Follow the laws of the gamehe saideagerly preparing himself for our fight
注意比赛的规则!他说,渴望准备自己打4局,
He seemed to know so much about fighting that I was very surprised when I knocked him down with my first hitand then again with my second
当我第一拳接着再来第二拳把他打倒在地时,他好像知道打如此多的局会使我感到很惊讶。
He always got up immediately and seemed very glad to be fighting in the correct manner
他总是立即爬起来,似乎对这种合适的手法击打很高兴,
I admired him greatly for his bravery and his cheerfulness
我很钦佩他的勇敢和爽快。
Finally he had to agree I had wonand we said goodbye
最后,他不得不同意是我取胜,
When I reached the gateI found Estella waiting for me
于是我们互相告别。
She seemed very pleased about somethingI wondered if she had been watching our fightBefore I went outshe said
当我到了大门口,发现艾丝黛拉正在等着我,她好像对发生的事情感到很高兴,我不晓得她是否已经看到了我们的打斗。我出门之前,她说:
Hereyou can kiss me if you like
喂!如果你喜欢可以吻我。
I kissed her cheekIt was true I wanted to kiss her very muchbut I felt that kiss was almost like a coin thrown to a poor common boyand not worth anything
我吻了她的面颊,真的,我想不停地吻她。可是,我感到吻几乎像一枚硬币抛向一个可怜粗俗的孩子,一文不值。
I didn't see the pale young gentleman there againI continued my visits to Miss Havisham for almost a year
我再也没有见过那个白脸少年绅士。几乎是过了一年,
She took great pleasure in watching my growing admiration for Estellaand my unhappiness when Estella laughed at me
我继续去拜访郝蔽香小姐,看到我的成长,赞美艾丝黛拉她很高兴。当艾丝黛拉嘲笑我时,我不高兴。

关于《远大前程》

每天忍受喜怒无常的骄傲的埃·斯黛拉的羞辱和老处女郝维辛小姐的嘲笑。为了维护被老处女和小处女伤害的自尊心,皮普暗地里决心学习识文断字。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bravery ['breivəri]

想一想再看

n. 勇敢

联想记忆
abut [ə'bʌt]

想一想再看

v. 邻接,毗连

联想记忆
cheerfulness

想一想再看

n. 高兴;快活

 
admiration [.ædmə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 钦佩,赞赏

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。