手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 苏格兰玛丽女王 > 正文

《苏格兰玛丽女王》第15期:英格兰(1)

编辑:Jasmine   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Chapter 8 England
  • 第8章 英格兰
  • Elizabeth didn't give me her army. She put me in prison.
  • 伊丽莎白没有给我她的军队。她把我关进了监狱。
  • You know this, James—it is the story of your life, not mine.
  • 你知道这些的,詹姆斯——它是有关你生活的故事,不是我的。
  • I was twenty-five years old when I came to England, and I am forty-five now. Twenty years in English prisons.
  • 我来到英格兰时才25岁,而现在我已经45岁了,在英格兰的监狱里呆了20年。
  • Moray told lies about me. Mary and Bothwell killed Darnley, he said.
  • 有关我的情况马里撒了谎。玛丽和博思韦尔杀死了达恩利,他说。
  • Mary slept with Riccio and Bothwell and killed her husband.
  • 玛丽和里奇奥、博思韦尔同床共眠,还杀死了她的丈夫。
  • But it's not true! They're all lies, James—wicked lies!
  • 但这不是真的!他们全在说谎,詹姆斯——恶意的谎言!
  • They only said these things because I am a woman, and a Catholic,
  • 他们只提这些事是因为我是个女人,是个天主教教徒,
  • and they don't want a Catholic queen in Scotland, they want a Protestant king.
  • 而且在苏格兰,他们不想要一个天主教教徒的女王,他们想要一个新教教徒的国王。
  • A king like you, James. Why, James my son, don't you help me?
  • 一个像你这样的国王,詹姆斯。为什么不帮助我呢?
  • Why are you friendly with Elizabeth, my enemy?
  • 詹姆斯,我的儿子,为什么你还和伊丽莎白,我的仇敌友好相处呢?
  • You don't want me back in Scotland, do you?
  • 你不想让我回到苏格兰,是吗?
  • You believe these lies, don't you?
  • 你相信这些谎言,不是吗?
  • You talk to Moray and his friends, every day.
  • 你每天和马里以及他的朋友们说话。
  • But they lied about me, James.
  • 可是他们编造了关于我的谎言,詹姆斯。
  • Moray and his friends killed Riccio. Then killed your father, too.
  • 马里和他的朋友杀死了里奇奥,然后又杀死了你的父亲。
  • They stole my husband Bothwell, stole my son...
  • 他们偷走了我的丈夫博思韦尔,偷走了我的儿子……
  • Stole my son's love...
  • 偷走了我儿子的爱……


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Chapter 8 England

第8章 英格兰
Elizabeth didn't give me her army.She put me in prison.You know thisJamesit is the story of your lifenot mine. I was twentyfive years old when I came to Englandand I am fortyfive now.Twenty years in English prisons.
伊丽莎白没有给我她的军队。她把我关进了监狱。你知道这些的,詹姆斯——它是有关你生活的故事,不是我的。我来到英格兰时才25岁,而现在我已经45岁了,在英格兰的监狱里呆了20年。
Moray told lies about me. Mary and Bothwell killed Darnleyhe said.Mary slept with Riccio and Bothwell and killed her husband. But it's not true!They're all liesJameswicked lies!They only said these things because I am a womanand a Catholicand they don't want a Catholic queen in Scotlandthey want a Protestant king.
有关我的情况马里撒了谎。玛丽和博思韦尔杀死了达恩利,他说。玛丽和里奇奥、博思韦尔同床共眠,还杀死了她的丈夫。但这不是真的!他们全在说谎,詹姆斯——恶意的谎言!他们只提这些事是因为我是个女人,是个天主教教徒,而且在苏格兰,他们不想要一个天主教教徒的女王,他们想要一个新教教徒的国王。
A king like youJames.WhyJames my sondon't you help me? Why are you friendly with Elizabethmy enemy?You don't want me back in Scotlanddo you? You believe these liesdon't you?You talk to Moray and his friendsevery day.But they lied about meJames.Moray and his friends killed Riccio Then killed your fathertoo.They stole my husband Bothwellstole my son
一个像你这样的国王,詹姆斯。为什么不帮助我呢?詹姆斯,我的儿子,为什么你还和伊丽莎白,我的仇敌友好相处呢?你不想让我回到苏格兰,是吗?你相信这些谎言,不是吗?你每天和马里以及他的朋友们说话。可是他们编造了关于我的谎言,詹姆斯。马里和他的朋友杀死了里奇奥,然后又杀死了你的父亲。他们偷走了我的丈夫博思韦尔,偷走了我的儿子。……
Stole my son's love
偷走了我儿子的爱……

重点单词   查看全部解释    
darn [dɑ:n]

想一想再看

v. 织补 n. 补钉 int. 该死(damn的委婉语

联想记忆
wicked ['wikid]

想一想再看

adj. 坏的,邪恶的,缺德的
adv. 极端

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。