手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 爱情与金钱 > 正文

有声读物《爱情与金钱》第20期

编辑:Echo   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • 'We can wait. Finish your dinner,' Inspector Walsh said.
  • “我们可以等,你去吃饭吧,”沃尔什探长说。
  • 'We want to ask one or two questions about last night.'
  • “我们想问一两个有关昨晚的问题。”
  • 'Come and wait in the front room,' Tom said and opened the door.
  • “进来在前屋等吧,”汤姆说着打开了门。
  • Inspector Walsh looked at the things in the front room.
  • 沃尔什探长看着前屋的东西。
  • There was an old black and white television, and some books on the table.
  • 屋里有一台旧的黑白电视机,桌上还有些书。
  • There was a picture of a happy young girl with long brown hair on the table, too.
  • 一个棕色长发,充满快乐的年青女孩的相片也在桌上,
  • Inspector Walsh looked at the picture for a long time. Who was the girl?
  • 沃尔什探长盯着照片看了好一会。这女孩是谁?
  • Tom Briggs came back into the front room.
  • 汤姆·布里格斯走进前屋。
  • 'Finished?' Inspector Walsh asked. 'You know Mrs Clarkson is dead?'
  • “吃完了?”沃尔什探长问。“你知道克拉克森太太死了吗?”
  • Tom Briggs sat down suddenly on the nearest chair.
  • 汤姆·布里格斯突然跌坐在最靠近身边的椅子上。
  • 'What? How did she die? When did it happen? I was there last night.'
  • “什么?她怎么死的?什么时候发生的?我昨晚还在那儿。”
  • 'She died last night or early this morning. What did you do last night?'
  • “她死于昨晚或是今天清晨。你昨晚干了什么?”
  • 'Me? Why are you asking me? I went there to meet Mr Clarkson Roger.
  • “我?你为什么要问我?我去那儿见克拉克森先生——罗杰。
  • I'm losing money on this farm and I need more land. I want half Mrs Clarkson's garden.'
  • 我的农场在亏损,我需要更多的土地。我想要克拉克森夫人的半个花园。”
  • 'You went into the kitchen. What did you do next? Can you remember?'
  • “你进了厨房, 你接下来干了什么?你能记得吗?”


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

'We can waitFinish your dinner'Inspector Walsh said'We want to ask one or two questions about last night'

“我们可以等,你去吃饭吧,”沃尔什探长说。“我们想问一两个有关昨晚的问题。”
'Come and wait in the front room'Tom said and opened the door. “进来在前屋等吧,”汤姆说着打开了门。

Inspector Walsh looked at the things in the front roomThere was an old black and white televisionand some books on the tableThere was a picture of a happy young girl with long brown hair on the tabletooInspector Walsh looked at the picture for a long timeWho was the girl

沃尔什探长看着前屋的东西。屋里有一台旧的黑白电视机,桌上还有些书。一个棕色长发,充满快乐的年青女孩的相片也在桌上,沃尔什探长盯着照片看了好一会。这女孩是谁?
Tom Briggs came back into the front room
汤姆·布里格斯走进前屋。
'Finished'Inspector Walsh asked'You know Mrs Clarkson is dead'
“吃完了?”沃尔什探长问。“你知道克拉克森太太死了吗?”
Tom Briggs sat down suddenly on the nearest chair'WhatHow did she dieWhen did it happenI was there last night'
汤姆·布里格斯突然跌坐在最靠近身边的椅子上。“什么?她怎么死的?什么时候发生的?我昨晚还在那儿。”
'She died last night or early this morningWhat did you do last night'
“她死于昨晚或是今天清晨。你昨晚干了什么?”
'MeWhy are you asking meI went there to meet Mr Clarkson RogerI'm losing money on this farm and I need more landI want half Mrs Clarkson's garden'
“我?你为什么要问我?我去那儿见克拉克森先生——罗杰。我的农场在亏损,我需要更多的土地。我想要克拉克森夫人的半个花园。”
'You went into the kitchenWhat did you do nextCan you remember'
“你进了厨房,你接下来干了什么?你能记得吗?”


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。