手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 爱情与金钱 > 正文

有声读物《爱情与金钱》第16期

编辑:Echo   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Diane came into the room and sat down. She looked at Sergeant Foster and smiled.
  • 黛安娜走进房间坐下来,她看着福斯特警官并冲他笑。
  • 'I saw you at the Tennis Club last month, I think. You play very well.'
  • “我想,我上个月在网球俱乐部见过你,你打得很棒。”
  • Sergeant Foster's face went red. Inspector Walsh looked at him.
  • 福斯特警官的脸变红了。沃尔什探长看着他。
  • 'Oh yes. A fast and exciting player is Sergeant Foster.'
  • “哦,是的。那位打得激烈、兴奋的球员就是福斯特警官。”
  • Diane smiled again at Sergeant Foster and his face went redder.
  • 黛安娜又朝着福斯特警官笑,他的脸变得更红了。
  • 'Well, Miss Clarkson,' Inspector Walsh said, 'I want you to talk about last night.'
  • “好了,克拉克森小姐,”沃尔什探长说。“我想请你谈谈昨晚的事。”
  • Diane stopped smiling.
  • 黛安娜收住了笑容。
  • 'Oh, I can talk about last night. I can not stop talking about it.
  • “哦,我可以谈谈昨晚,我的确是要谈谈。
  • We were all angry.
  • 我们都生气了。
  • Mother went to bed early and I made hot milk for her.
  • 妈妈早早就上了床,然后我端了杯热牛奶给她。
  • We were all in the kitchen, and Peter Hobbs came in. He nearly broke the back door down.'
  • 我们都在厨房,随后彼特·霍布斯进来了,他几乎把后门给砸倒了。”
  • Diane stopped.
  • 黛安娜停住了。
  • 'Yes?'
  • “接着呢?”
  • 'He was very angry about a letter. He wanted to kill Mother.
  • “他对那封信很生气,他想杀妈妈。
  • Are you going to talk to him?'
  • 你会和他谈谈吗?”
  • 'We 're going to talk to everyone.'
  • “我们会找每个人谈。”
  • 'Good. Tom Briggs came into the kitchen, too. Are you going to talk to him?'
  • “很好。汤姆·布里格斯也进了厨房。你要和他谈谈吗?”
  • 'I'm asking the questions, Miss Clarkson. When did you take the milk upstairs?'
  • “克拉克森小姐,我提几个问题。你什么时候端牛奶上楼的?”
  • 'I went up after Roger.' She stopped for a minute. Then she began again.
  • “在罗杰之后。”她停了一会,然后她又说。
  • 'I did not like my mother, Inspector. She killed my father, you know.
  • “我不喜欢妈妈,探长。你要知道,她杀了我父亲。
  • Last winter, after Christmas, she drove the car into a tree and killed my father.'
  • 去年冬天,圣诞节后,她开车撞着一棵树,害死了我父亲。”
  • Inspector Walsh watched Diane's face carefully.
  • 沃尔什警官仔细看着黛安娜的脸。
  • 'I see. So you wanted to kill your mother?'
  • “我明白了,所以你要杀死你母亲?”
  • Diane laughed.
  • 黛安娜笑了。
  • 'I wanted to kill her, but I did not.
  • “我是想杀她,但是我没干。
  • I can tell you a lot of things about this family, Inspector.
  • 探长,我可以告诉你有关这个家的许多事。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Diane came into the room and sat downShe looked at Sergeant Foster and smiled'I saw you at the Tennis Club last monthI thinkYou play very well'

黛安娜走进房间坐下来,她看着福斯特警官并冲他笑。“我想,我上个月在网球俱乐部见过你,你打得很棒。”
Sergeant Foster's face went redInspector Walsh looked at him'Oh yesA fast and exciting player is Sergeant Foster'
福斯特警官的脸变红了。沃尔什探长看着他。“哦,是的。那位打得激烈、兴奋的球员就是福斯特警官。”

Diane smiled again at Sergeant Foster and his face went redder

黛安娜又朝着福斯特警官笑,他的脸变得更红了。
'WellMiss Clarkson'Inspector Walsh said'I want you to talk about last night'
“好了,克拉克森小姐,”沃尔什探长说。“我想请你谈谈昨晚的事。”
Diane stopped smiling'OhI can talk about last nightI can't stop talking about itWe were all angryMother went to bed early and I made hot milk for herWe were all in the kitchenand Peter Hobbs came in He nearly broke the back door down'Diane stopped
黛安娜收住了笑容。“哦,我可以谈谈昨晚,我的确是要谈谈。我们都生气了。妈妈早早就上了床,然后我端了杯热牛奶给她。我们都在厨房,随后彼特·霍布斯进来了,他几乎把后门给砸倒了。”黛安娜停住了。
'Yes'
“接着呢?”
'He was very angry about a letterHe wanted to kill MotherAre you going to talk to him'
“他对那封信很生气,他想杀妈妈。你会和他谈谈吗?”
'We're going to talk to everyone'
“我们会找每个人谈。”
'GoodTom Briggs came into the kitchentooAre you going to talk to him'
“很好。汤姆·布里格斯也进了厨房。你要和他谈谈吗?”
'I'm asking the questionsMiss ClarksonWhen did you take the milk upstairs'
“克拉克森小姐,我提几个问题。你什么时候端牛奶上楼的?”
'I went up after Roger'She stopped for a minuteThen she began again'I didn't like my motherInspectorShe killed my fatheryou knowLast winterafter Christmasshe drove the car into a tree and killed my father'
“在罗杰之后。”她停了一会,然后她又说。“我不喜欢妈妈,探长。你要知道,她杀了我父亲。去年冬天,圣诞节后,她开车撞着一棵树,害死了我父亲。”
Inspector Walsh watched Diane's face carefully'I seeSo you wanted to kill your mother'
沃尔什警官仔细看着黛安娜的脸。“我明白了,所以你要杀死你母亲?”
Diane laughed'I wanted to kill herbut I didn'tI can tell you a lot of things about this familyInspector
黛安娜笑了。“我是想杀她,但是我没干。探长,我可以告诉你有关这个家的许多事。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
foster ['fɔstə]

想一想再看

vt. 养育,培养,促进,鼓励,抱有(希望等)

联想记忆
sergeant ['sɑ:dʒənt]

想一想再看

n. 中士,巡佐,军士 (法庭或议会等地的)警卫官

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。