Long ago, three children lived with their mother in a village.
很久以前 有三个小朋友和他们的妈妈生活在一个村子里
Their names were Wenwen, Taotao, and Baobao.
他们的名字分别是雯雯 涛涛和宝宝
One day, their mother went to visit their grandmother.
一天 他们的妈妈要去看望他们的外婆
The three children stayed at home. An old wolf saw all this.
三个小朋友要待在家里 一只老狼目睹了一切
I'll be home tomorrow.
我明天就回家了
I am going to eat some tasty children tonight.
我今晚就要吃了这些美味的孩子
That evening the wolf got dressed in a skirt, a sweater and a scarf.
当天晚上 狼穿了一件裙子 一件毛衣和一条围巾
He went to the children's house and knocked on the door.
他来到孩子们的房子然后敲了门
The children were very surprised.
孩子们很吃惊
-Who is it? -It's your grandmother.
-是谁啊 -我是你们的外婆
But our mother went to see you!
但是我们的妈妈去看你了
That's funny. I didn't meet her on my way.
那就奇怪了 我没在路上碰到她啊