Unit Four Then and now
第四单元 当时和现在
Yifan, that's your father.
一凡,那是你爸爸。
Wow!
哇!
You weren't very big then, Mr Wu!
吴先生,你当时个子不高呀!
No, so I didn't like PE class very much.
是啊,因此我非常不喜欢上体育课。
I couldn't run fast or play basketball well.
我跑不快,打篮球也打得不好。
Our school was small!
我们的学校很小!
We didn't have a library,
我们没有图书馆,
and there weren't any computer rooms at all.
也没有任何计算机室。
There was no gym either!
也没有体育馆!
A Let's try
A 听力练习
Today, there is a guest visiting the school.
今天将有客人来参观我们的学校。
Listen and tick or cross.
听录音,判断正误,正确的打对勾,错误的画叉号。
Let's talk
对话练习
Wow, a library!
哇,图书馆!
There was no library in my old school.
我以前的学校里没有图书挂。
Tell us about your school, please.
请给我们讲讲您的学校吧。
There was only one small building on a hill.
在山上只有一座小型的建筑。
Could you see stars at night?
你们在晚上能看到星星吗?
Yes, I liked the stars.
是的,我喜欢星星。
Me, too. One day I'm going to visit the moon.
我也是。总有一天我要去参观月球。
The Americans took about five days to get there in 1969.
美国人在1969年花了大约5天时间到达那里。
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Easy, I looked it up on the Internet.
很容易啊,我在网上查到的。
Ah! There were no computers or Internet in my time.
啊!我那时候没有电脑也没有网络。
What was Grandpa's school like?
爷爷的学校是什么样子的?
Let's learn
一起学
There was no gym in my school twenty years ago.
二十年前我的学校没有体育馆。
Now there's a new one in our school.
现在我的学校有一个新的体育馆。
dining hall
饭厅
grass
草坪
gym
体育馆
B Let's try
B 听力练习
Mike's friends are visiting his home.
迈克的朋友正在参观他家。
Listen and circle.
听录音,圈出正确的答案。
Let's talk
对话练习
John, come and look at Mike's old photos!
约翰,过来看看迈克的旧照片!
That's funny, Mike!
迈克,真有趣!
You're wearing a pink T-shirt.
你穿着一件粉红色的T恤衫。
Yes, but I don't like pink now.
是呀,但是我现在不喜欢粉红色。
We are all different now!
我们现在都变的不一样了!
Right. Before, I was quiet.
确实是。以前我很安静。
Now, I'm very active in class.
现在我在课堂上很活跃。
How about you?
你呢?
Well, I was short,
嗯,我以前个子小,
so I couldn't ride my bike well.
自行车骑得不好。
Now, I go cycling every day.
现在我天天骑车。
I like it very much.
我非常喜欢骑车。
That's good exercise.
那是很不错的运动。
How did Mike change?
迈克有什么变化?
Let's learn
一起学
I didn't like winter before.
我以前不喜欢冬天。
I thought it was too cold,
我认为它太冷了,
and I couldn't go cycling.
并且我不能骑车。
How about now?
现在呢?
Now I love to ice-skate,
现在我喜欢滑冰,
so I like winter.
因此我喜欢冬天。
go cycling
去骑自行车
ice-skate
滑冰
play badminton
打羽毛球
Listen, match and say
听录音,把人与对应的物品相连,并练习说。
Read and write
读一读,写一写
What a dream!
奇怪的梦!
Wu Yifan had a race with his father and Max.
吴一凡和他的爸爸还有马克斯进行赛跑比赛。
There were many people there.
那里有很多人。
His father ran very fast,
他的爸爸跑得很快,
but Wu Yifan could not.
但是吴一凡跑不快。
There was nothing he could do.
他什么事情都做不了。
He was so worried. "
他特别着急。
"I could run fast at school,
“我在学校跑得很快,”
he thought. "Why am I so slow now?"
他想,“为什么我现在这么慢?”
Then Robin said, "Drink this!"
然后罗宾说:“喝了这个!”,
and gave Wu Yifan some water.
并给了吴一凡一些水。
Wu Yifan drank it and suddenly he felt good.
吴一凡喝了,立马感觉很好。
He could run fast again.
他又可以跑得很快了。
There was a second race.
有第二场赛跑。
There were many animals in that race.
在那场赛跑比赛中有很多动物。
Wu Yifan ran like a cheetah.
吴一凡像猎豹一样的奔跑。
He could win the race!
他可以赢!
But suddenly he t ripped and fell.
但是,突然,他绊倒了,摔到地上。
Then he woke up. He was in bed.
然后他醒来。他在床上。
It was all a dream!
原来是个梦啊!
Wu Yifan is telling his mother about the dream.
吴一凡正在给他的妈妈讲他的梦。
Listen and fill in the blanks.
听录音,把空白处填写完整。
Let's check
小测验
Listen and number.
听录音,标序号。
C Story time
C 故事时间
Cavemen often ate raw meat.
穴居人经常吃生肉。
They didn't cook their food.
他们不烹饪食物。
Now there are many things to help you cook.
现在有很多帮助你做饭的厨具。
In 2050, there will be house robots.
到2050年,将有室内机器人。
They will cook, clean and wash the dishes.
它们会做饭,打扫和洗碗。
Oh, cavemen didn't cook their meat?
哦,穴居人不煮肉?
It's OK. They didn't do the dishes either!
还好吧,他们也不用洗碗!
There were many trees,
过去有很多树,
and there were many clean rivers.
还有很多干净的河流。
Now, there are more and more buildings.
现在,有越来越多的高楼大厦。
We should help the earth now,
我们现在应该帮助地球,
so birds will have homes
那么鸟儿将有家,
and the forests will be healthy
森林将重新变得枝繁叶茂、
and green again.
生机勃勃。
Look! How beautiful the world was!
看!世界多么美丽啊!
Oh! What will the birds do哦!
鸟儿怎么办?
Don't worry. People will help them.
不要担心,人类会帮助它们的。
Before humans lived on the earth,
在人类居住在地球上之前,
whales already lived in the sea.
鲸鱼已经居住在海里了。
Now, there are not many whales.
现在,鲸鱼不多了。
If we change now,
如果我们现在有所改变,
whales and humans will have a bright future.
鲸鱼和人类将有一个光明的未来。
Heal the world!
拯救世界!
Make it a better place!
使它成为一个更美好的地方!
Songs in Unit 4
第四单元歌曲
Changes in me
我的变化
Now I'm taller, taller than before.
现在我变得更高了,比以前高。
Every day I grow bigger.
我每天长大一点,
Every day I grow more.
我每天变化一点。
Once I was a young boy,
曾经我是个年幼的男孩,
younger than I am today.
比我现在年轻。
Now I am a big boy,
现在我是个大男孩,
and I'm bigger every day.
每天都大一点。
For school I got up early,
我上学起得很早,
earlier than before.
比以前起得早。
Every day I get up early,
我每天都起得很早,
sometimes at four!
有时候四点就起来了!
Once I didn't talk a lot.
曾经我很少讲话。
I wasn't an active boy,
我不是一个活泼的男孩。
But now I talk more than before.
但是现在我比以前说得多。
I always talk with joy!
我总是高兴地说!(歌曲)