本节目音频不完整,欢迎网友提供完整资源。
95.Where Can I Take a Taxil?
我在哪里可以搭出租车吗?
Scene 1
场景1
Joy :Where can I take a taxi?
乔伊:我在哪里可以搭出租车吗?
John:At the taxi stand.
约翰:在出租汽车站。
Joy :Where is it? I'm a stranger here.
乔伊:这是哪里?我在这里是陌生人.
John:Go out of the door, down the steps, and turn right.
约翰:出门,走下台阶,向右转。
Joy :Thank you.
乔伊:谢谢你。
John :Don't mention it.
约翰:不要客气。
Scene 2
场景2
Susan :Taxi !
苏珊:出租车!
Taxi driver :Where would you like to go?
出租车司机:那你想去哪儿?
Susan :Please rush me to the railway station
苏珊:请我赶到火车站
Taxi driver :Get in and close the door.
出租车司机:进去,关上了门。
Susan:Can you speed up a bit?
苏珊:你能快一点吗?
Taxi driver:Sorry. The road is too crowded.
出租车司机:对不起。这条街太拥挤。
Susan:But I have no time to lose.
苏珊:但我没时间了。
Taxi driver:But I can't help it.
出租车司机:但我不能帮助它。
Susan :Can you drop me off here?
苏珊:你能让我在这里下车吗?
Taxi driver:Sorry. We mustn't stop here.
出租车司机:对不起。我们不能在这里停车。
WORD BANK
taxi stand出租车扬招站.
stranger n.陌生人
step/step/n.阶梯,台阶
rush v.急匆匆地运送
speed up力口速
drop sb.off让某人下车