glass half full or half empty
半满半空
Is the glass half full or half empty?
杯子是半满还是半空?
It depends on whether you are pouring or drinking.
那得看你是倒水还是喝水。
If every cloud has a silver lining,then every silver lining is accompanied by a cloud.
如果坏事总有好的一面,那意味着好的一面也总被坏事包围着,好就体现不出来了。
If every cloud has a silver lining,then every silver lining is surrounded by a cloud.
如果坏事总有好的一面,那意味着好的一面也总被坏事包围着,好就体现不出来了。
I need one of you to tell me what this means exactly.
我需要你们其中一位告诉我这到底意味着什么。
Because I think I know what it means,but I tend to be glass half empty these day.
我想我知道这意味着什么,但我最近看问题比较悲观,所以我不相信自己的观点。
So.I won't trust what I think it means,because what I think it means is that if the bomb were to explode,there were the oxygen line.
我的观点是,如果炸弹在氧气线上引爆的话,
The whole hospital could blow up. And that's just crazy right?
整个医院都会被炸毁。那太疯狂了,不是吗?
So, do you believe it?
你信吗?
Believe what?
信什么?
That everything is going to be ok.
一切都会好起来的?
Yeah.I do.
是的,我相信。
Kind of unlike you.The whole glass half full thing.
这种杯子半满的风格可不太像你哦。
There is a glass?
有杯子吗?我怎么没看到?
Let's just talk alout good stuff.
我们还是讨论好东西吧。
Good stuff?
好东西?
Yeah.glass half full shit.What do you got?
是啊。就是从乐观的角度看问题那类的老把戏。你有什么好东西?
I got a little buzz.I got that. What do you got?
我有点人气。这个可以算吧。你有什么呢?
I got a little buzz going and I like you.
我也有点人气,而且我喜欢你。
So there's that,I guess I have that.
就这样,我喜欢你,这可以算我的“好东西”。
Oh,you always see the glass half empty.
你是个半空主义者。
No,I always see the glass half full or poison.
不,我一向认为杯子是半满的,只不过半满的是毒药。