You're back too fast.
你回来得太快了
You didn't get my cigars, did you?
是不是没给我买雪茄
Get out of here, Charlie.
出去 查理
I thought we had a deal.
咱不是说好了吗
I welched.
我耍赖了
I'm a welcher. Didn't I tell you?
我没说过吗 我经常反悔
No, what you told me was that you gave me all the bullets.
没有 你说你把子弹都给我了
I lied.
我说谎了
Yeah, well, you could have fooled me. And I did.
你差点就骗过我了 可不是
Charlie, how you ever gonna survive in this world without me?
查理 没有我你怎么活下去
Why don't you just give me the gun, all right?
不如你直接把枪给我 好吗
Wh...what are you doing?
你...你干什么
I'm gonna shoot you too.
我要一枪毙了你
Your life's finished anyway.
反正你也完蛋了
Your friend George's gonna sing like a canary. And so are you.
你那位朋友乔治肯定唱得天花乱坠 出卖朋友 你也一样
And once you've sung, Charlie, my boy,
有了这一次 查理
you're gonna take your place on that long, gray line of American manhood.
你就正式成年了 孩子 变得和美国人民一样浑浑噩噩
And you will be through.
你这辈子就完了
I'd like to disagree with you, Colonel.
我不同意你的看法 中校
You're in no position to disagree with me, boy.
现在轮不到你不同意 孩子
I got a loaded. 45 here.
我的手枪上了膛
You got pimples.
你只有一脸粉刺
I'm gonna kill ya, Charlie,
我要杀了你 查理
because I can't bear the thought of you sellin' out!
一想到你要出卖朋友 我就不能忍了
Put the gun down, all right, Colonel?
把枪放下好吗 中校
What? You givin' me an ultimatum?
什么 你给我下最后通牒吗
No, I'm...
不 我...
I give the ultimatums!
最后通牒得由我来下
I'm sorry.
对不起
All right? I'm sorry.
好吗 对不起
It's all right. Charlie.
没关系 查理
You break my heart, son.
你真令我心碎 孩子