Yeah, this is a valid Oregon driver's license,
没错 这是俄勒冈州的驾照
and we let appropriate customers test-drive the Testarossa.
我们也允许顾客试驾特斯塔罗萨
But you're 17 and with a blind companion.
可你才17岁 同伴还是个瞎子
That we don't do.
我不能让你们试车
This is a $190,000 piece of machinery.
这可是价值19万美元的车
I'm not letting it out this door.
我不能让你们就这样把车开出去
How 'bout this one over here?
那边那一辆呢
That's a Cabriolet T. The same deal.
那辆加布雷提也是一样
Think I'm gonna let an unaccompanied kid get behind the wheel of a $110,000 car?
我不能让一个没有成人陪同的孩子驾驶一辆11万的车
He will not be unaccompanied.
他当然有人陪同
I'll be with him. I'm his father.
我跟他一起 我是他父亲
You're his father? Yes.
你是他父亲 是的
I have an idea. Why don't I take your father for a test-drive?
不如这样 我带你父亲试驾去
What's your quota, Freddie?
你每月要完成多少业绩 弗雷迪
Don't worry about my quota. I do very well.
不用担心我的业绩 我卖得挺好
How many Ferraris you sold this month though?
你这个月卖了几辆法拉利
That's not relevant to this discussion.
这跟刚才的讨论没关系
Freddie, the 80s are over.
弗雷迪 80年代都过去了
Are you tryin' to tell me these things are just walkin' outta the store?
你打算告诉我 大家不试驾就直接买了吗
This is a Ferrari, sir.
这可是辆法拉利 先生
This is the finest piece of machine we made in the automobile industry.
汽车工业的顶级产品
If you like it that much, why don't you sleep with it?
要是你这么喜欢它 怎么不抱着它睡
Why are you sellin' it?
为什么还要把它卖了
Look, I'd love to accommodate you, but...
我也想满足您的需求
If this car performs the way I expect it to,
如果这车的性能如我所料
you'll get a certified check of $101,000 and change when you come in here tomorrow morning.
明早你就会收到一张十万一千的保付支票 再加上零头
It's $109,000, plus $950, plus tax.
是十万九千 再加九百五十的税
Freddie, for you,
弗雷迪 看在你的份上
107 all in, plus a case of champagne to go with your leftover turkey.
我加到十万七千 再送你一箱香槟 拿回家配你剩的火鸡肉
What do you say?
怎么说
Don't worry about the boy.
别担心那孩子
He drives so smooth, you can boil an egg on the engine.
他开车可稳了 能在发动机上煮鸡蛋
When we bring the car back, I'll peel the egg for ya.
还车的时候 我亲手给你剥鸡蛋
Listen, you made me laugh, but I can't let the car go out.
你人真是逗 但我不能让你们开车出去
Want a deposit?
要付定金吗
This is not an installment item, sir.
这车不搞分期付款 先生
Freddie, you're no spring chicken, are ya?
弗雷迪 你也是见过世面的人
Well, you know what they call me at the home office?
你知道同事都叫我什么吗
The gray ghost.
灰发鬼魂
You know why they still keep me around?
知道他们为什么还留着我吗
There's no kid here that can move a Ferrari like I can.
因为新来的都没我会卖车
I'm known from coast to coast like butter and toast.
西岸到东岸 人尽皆知
Ask anybody about Freddie Bisco.
你随便和谁打听弗雷迪·比斯科
When I get a Ferrari, out the door!
法拉利进店 转眼就出手
You just made me laugh, Freddie. Yeah?
你把我给逗笑了 弗雷迪 是吗
Two thousand.
两千块
Unless you take it, you're gonna make me cry.
你不收下 我可要哭了
I'm a gray ghost too.
我也是灰发鬼魂