So, Donna, do you tango?
唐娜 你会跳探戈吗
No. I wanted to learn once, but...
不会 我以前也想学 可是
But?
可是什么
But Michael didn't want to.
可是迈克尔不想学
Michael, the one you're waiting for.
迈克尔就是你要等的人
Michael thinks the tango's hysterical.
迈克尔觉得探戈很可笑
Well, I think Michael's hysterical.
我觉得他才可笑
Don't pay any attention to him. Did I already say that?
别理他 好像已经说过了
What a beautiful laugh.
多甜美的笑声
Thank you, Frank.
谢谢你 弗兰克
Would you like to learn to tango, Donna?
你想学跳探戈吗 唐娜
Right now?
现在吗
I'm offering you my services.
我可以教你
Free of charge.
免学费
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
I think I'd be a little afraid.
我有点害怕
Of what?
害怕什么
Afraid of making a mistake.
我害怕自己会出错
No mistakes in the tango, not like life.
跳舞和人生不一样 无所谓错不错
It's simple. That's what makes the tango so great.
简单就是探戈的魅力
If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on.
哪怕步子乱成一团 跳下去就好了
Why don't you try?
为什么不试试呢
Will you try it?
你想试试吗
All right. I'll give it a try.
好吧 那我试试
Hold me down, son.
扶我一下 孩子
Your arm.
把手给我
Charlie, I'm gonna need some coordinates here, son.
查理 给我说一下这里的尺寸 孩子
The floor's about 20 by 30.
舞池宽约20英尺 长约30
And you're at the long end.
你现在站在长的这一边上
There's tables on the outside. The band's on the right.
外面是餐桌 乐队在右手边