手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 闻香识女人 > 正文

第17期:今非昔比

来源:可可英语 编辑:leibeiyan   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

You got a watch?

你有手表吗

Ah, it's 7:20.

7点20分了

I didn't ask you the time. I asked if you had a watch.

我没问你时间 我问你有没有手表

Yeah, in the other room.

有 在那个房间里

Get it.

拿来

Colonel, there's a clock right next to your bed.

中校 你的床边就有表

Does it have a second hand?

有秒针吗

Yeah

Time me!

帮我计时

How long?

用了多久

About 30 seconds.

大概30秒吧

I'm rusty. Where did you get a gun, Colonel?

我老了 你的枪哪来的 中校

Piece or weapon, Charlie, never a gun.

是军械或者武器 别说枪

Where did you get the piece?

你从哪儿弄到这件武器的

I'm an officer in the United States Army. This is my sidearm.

我是美军军官 这是我的配枪

But you're not an officer anymore.

可你已经退役了

So I'm retired, so what?

是又怎样

An officer never relinquishes his 45.

军官永远不会丢掉配枪

Yeah, but you better relinquish it to me,

好吧 但你还是给我吧

or I'm gonna call Mrs. Rossi.

不然我就给罗西太太打电话

Good idea.

好极了

Then I'm going back to school.

我要回学校了

Even better.

再好不过了

Blue skies, green lights.

天公作美 一路顺风

I hope you have a wonderful trip.

祝你旅途愉快

That felt like 25.

这次应该才25秒

You oughta be able to do a 45 in 25.

组装点45不能超过25秒

Did you time me?

你看表了吗

No, I did not and I'm calling Albany.

我没看 我要往奥尔巴尼打电话

That was stupid.

这么做很愚蠢

Was it?

是吗

You're stuck with me, Charlie.

你必须和我在一起 查理

No, I'm not.

不 我不

I'm outta here!

我要走了

Where you goin'? New Hampshire?

你要去哪儿 新罕布什尔州吗

You got no money. How you gonna do that?

你一分钱都没有 你要怎么去

Karen's number tastes like Albany.

凯伦的号码有股奥尔巴尼的味道

Fine.

好吧

I'm leaving. Charlie?

我要走了 查理

Charlie!

查理

All I want from you is another day.

我只想让你多陪我一天

For what?

干什么

One last tour of the battlefield.

战场的最后巡礼

I can get around a city like New York,

我一个人逛纽约也没事

but I...sometimes need a point in the right direction.

可是 我也需要人指点一下方向

What do you say, Charlie?

你觉得呢 查理

What's one day, between friends?

以朋友的身份 再陪我一天

All right. Well, say I stay for another day.

好吧 我再陪你一天

Will you give me your weapon?

可以把武器给我吗

Oh, Charlie! I'm a lieutenant colonel, United States Army.

查理 我可是美国陆军中校

I'm not giving my fucking gun to anyone.

我不会把枪交给任何人

Now, what are you drinkin'?

你想喝点儿什么

Colonel, this...this is unacceptable.

中校 我不允许你这么做

Unacceptable?

不允许?

What are you givin' me that prep school crap for? Unacceptable?

少给我扯你们学校那些屁话

What have they done,

他们干了什么

taken the Oregon out of the boy?

你的俄勒冈精神呢

Put in Harvard Business School?

想哈佛商学院想疯了吧

Then give me your bullets.

那你把子弹给我

重点单词   查看全部解释    
relinquish [ri'liŋkwiʃ]

想一想再看

vt. 放弃,放手

联想记忆
unacceptable ['ʌnək'septəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 第12期:如实相告 2023-12-25
  • 第13期:吃豪华大餐 2023-12-25
  • 第14期:定制高端大衣 2023-12-26
  • 第15期:坚持原则 2023-12-26
  • 第16期:赴感恩节宴会 2023-12-27
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。