手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 闻香识女人 > 正文

第2期:查理的周末计划

来源:可可英语 编辑:leibeiyan   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

What was that about

你干嘛去了?

Nothing. Just saying hello. I like to say hello to Headmaster Trask.

没什么。打招呼而已。我喜欢和查斯克校长打招呼。

Sugarbush. Lift tickets and condo vouchers.

糖枫林。缆车票和公寓租约。

I thought we were goin' to Stowe.

不是说去斯托吗。

Sugarbush is Stowe, Jimmy.

都是一个地方,吉米。

We're doing it right. Thanksgiving in Vermont, Christmas in Switzerland, Christmas in Gstaad is gonna cost us...

这计划不错。在佛蒙特过感恩节,然后去瑞士过圣诞,在格施塔德过圣诞得花...

'Staad. The "G" is silent. 'Staad. George? 'Staad. Trent? Staad, man. 'Staad.

施塔德。首字不发音。施塔德。乔治?施塔德。特伦特?施塔德,伙计。就是施塔德。

So what about 'Staad?

施塔德怎么了?

Fine. The "G" May be silent, but it's gonna take at least three grand to get there. I have to talk to my father.

好吧。不管发不发音,去那至少得花三千。我得跟我爸商量下。

Better yet, why don't you have my father talk to your father.

干脆叫我爸跟他商量吧。

Or my father talk to your father.

找我爸也行。

You goin' home this weekend, Chas?

周末回家吗,小查?

I don't know.

不一定。

You goin' home to fuckin' Idaho for Thanksgiving?

感恩节你要回爱达荷州吗?

I'm from Oregon.

我家在俄勒冈州。

I meant fuckin' Oregon.

说的就是俄勒冈。

Charlie, how do you feel about skiing? You in the mood for the white-bosomed slopes of Vermont?

查理,喜欢滑雪吗?想不想去白雪皑皑的佛蒙特过节?

Got a deal going, kid. 20% off for my friends. My father set it up. Christmas in Switzerland.

咱是朋友。给你打八折。我爸开的滑雪场。然后咱再去瑞士过圣诞。

'Staad. Gstaad. Dropping the "G" is phony.

施塔德。是格施塔德。刚骗你的。

You said everybody says 'Staad.

你们不都说是"施塔德"吗。

Not if you've been there.

没去过的人才这样说

Easter in Bermuda, then Kentucky Derby weekend. We could fit you in, kid.

在百慕大过复活节 周末去看肯塔基赛马会 可以带上你 伙计

Well, how much are these white-bosomed slopes of Vermont?

去那个白雪皑皑的佛蒙特得花多少钱

Twelve hundred! Includes a nine-course, champagne thanksgiving dinner.

一千二 还有一顿九道菜配上香槟的感恩节晚宴

$1200 is a little rich for my blood, Harry.

一千二我家消费不起 哈利

Well, how short are you?

你差多少

How short, Harry?

差多少 哈利

So short it wouldn't be worth the trouble of you and George to measure.

差很多 你跟乔治就不必费心了

But, thanks for askin', all right?

不过还是谢谢你想到我

If you change your mind.

改主意了就跟我说

What'd you do that for? You know he's on aid.

问他做什么 你知道他得领助学金

On major holidays, Willis, it's customary for the lord of the manor to offer drippings to the poor.

在重大的节日 庄园主都得给穷人施点小恩小惠

You're so full of shit!

真能扯

重点单词   查看全部解释    
customary ['kʌstəməri]

想一想再看

adj. 习惯的,惯例的

 
measure ['meʒə]

想一想再看

n. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸
v. 测量,量

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 第1期:威利先生的座驾 2023-12-07
  • 第3期:应聘周末兼职 2023-12-13
  • 第4期:会见弗兰克上校 2023-12-15
  • 第5期:查理接受兼职 2023-12-20
  • 第6期:戏弄威利先生 2023-12-20
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。