I realy wish you wouldn't do that around me. It's so filthy!
别在我旁边抽了。闻着真恶心!
Listen, don't give me a problem about the cigarettes any more. It's such a filthy habit.
别再唧歪抽烟的事。抽烟太恶心。
Oh, my God! Look at this.
老天爷!快看啊。
Oh, Jesus! This is so appalling!
天啊!太可怕了!
I can't believe it! I can't believe they gave it to him.
难以置信!他们居然把车送了给他。
Ah, this is pathetic! Now he's a loser with a Jaguar.
太可悲了!废物也能开上捷豹。
Seriously, who did he have to blow to get that thing?
到底他拍对了谁的马屁?
Good morning, sir. Mr. Willis. It's really... Mr. Trask!
早上好,先生。威利先生。真是...查斯克先生!
Quite a piece of machinery.
真是辆好车。
Good morning, Havemeyer. Morning to you, sir.
早上好,哈梅尔。您好,先生。
Bene! Bene? Bene! Fabulous! What's fabulous?
真好!什么好?好啊!太棒了!什么太棒了?
That fine piece of steel you have back there.
刚停在那儿的车。
Ah, you don't think I deserve it.
你觉得我配不上那辆车。
No, sir. On the contrary. I think it's great.
不,先生。正相反,那车配您正合适。
Why should the headmaster of Baird be seen putt-putting around in some junker?
谁说博德的校长就得开着小破车到处转悠?
In fact, I think the board of trustees have had their first, true stroke of inspiration in some time.
说实话,学校理事会终于干了件好事。
Thank you, Havemeyer. I'll take that at face value.
谢谢,哈梅尔。我当你是真心的吧。
I'd expect nothing less, sir. Have a good day.
必须是,先生。一天顺心。
Morning, Mrs. Hunsaker. Good morning. What have we here, Murderer's Row?
早安,汉萨克女士。早。这些都是"超级情报员"吗?