Okay, here we go. This is the last one.
好了,这是最后一个了。
You want this cronut? Lift up your shirt and let me see 'em.
你想要这个牛角圈吗?把你衣服撩起来我看看。
Go get Han. I want to show him what an ab is.
去把阿憨抓过来。我要给他看看什么是真正的腹肌。
Max, you should see the line. It's halfway down the block. We have a line. It's working.
麦克斯,你真该去看看那队伍。都排到街区的一半了。也有人为我们排队了。计划奏效了。
But what's gonna happen now?
但现在要怎么办?
I worked at Target the Christmas they ran out of tickle me Elmo, and there was so much blood.
某年圣诞,我在塔吉特百货工作,当"挠痒娃娃"卖完时,场面可是相当血腥啊。
As planned, we'll just calmly switch to our delicious cupcakes, and then those'll sell out too.
按原定计划,我们只需淡定换上我们美味的小蛋糕,然后坐等卖光光。
Because they're that good. Okay.
因为小蛋糕也很好吃啊。看我的。
Attention, everyone. Everyone, can I have your attention?
各位,注意了。各位,请注意啦。
Actually, we are very sorry, but we are now sold out of cronuts.
我们非常抱歉,但牛角圈已经卖完了。
We do, however, have something even better... Max's homemade cupcakes.
但是我们还有更好吃的麦克斯自制小蛋糕。
All right, go! Leave. Chase your stupid trends.
好吧,走吧走吧!离开这。去追逐白痴的潮流去吧。
But we're not worried! Cupcakes are classic! We're Audrey Hepburn!
但我们一点都不担心!小蛋糕才是最经典的!我们是业界的奥黛丽亚赫本!
Max, cupcakes are over.
麦克斯,小蛋糕过时了。
And you know why? Because cupcakes are just one thing.
你知道为什么吗?因为小蛋糕只是一样事物。
If we had two things, then we'd be something.
如果我们能把两样事物合二为一就不得了了。
That does it. I'm calling the dealer.
说得对。我打电话给卖家。
I don't think we should order more cronuts.
我觉得我们不该再买牛角圈了。
Oh, no, I mean my drug dealer. I need to take the edge off.
不,我说的卖家是我的药头。我要舒缓下压力。
This sucks. I feel worse about myself than I did when I dropped the torso man.
真郁闷!我把假人摔地上那会都没这么自我感觉糟糕。