I'm never gonna see her again.
我永远都见不到她了
I haven't said that out loud.
我从来没把这句话说出来过
I couldn't, I couldn't let myself believe
我不能 我不能说服我自己
that she was... r-really gone.
她真的... 真的离世了
God, ezra, I am so sorry.
我的天 以斯拉 我很抱歉
But you've written a really beautiful
但你已经为妮可
love story for Nicole.
写了一个非常美的爱情故事
I can finally hear her name now, without wanting to
我终于可以平静地听她的名字
put my fists through a wall.
不会再想用拳头去砸墙了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Thank you.
谢谢
For pushing me to finish.
谢谢你鞭策我写完小说
You did the heavy lifting.
这都是你自己努力的成果
No, Aria, I was...
不 艾瑞亚 我...
Down for the count when you came back.
你回来的那时候我已经跌落至谷底了
So I'd say that we did that together.
我想这是我们一起努力的成果
If the examination didn't show anything then
如果检查结果没有异样
why did brother man bring his whole
为什么我弟弟把他的
springman tribe down here in this sticky heat.
那伙人都带到了这个湿热的地方
and why so many illusions to you and rainbow hill?
为什么有这么多你跟彩虹山的传闻
You know what rainbow hill is?
你知道彩虹山是什么
It's a place that's famous for
这是有名的
treating famous alcoholics and dope fiends.
为名人戒酒戒毒的场所
I'm not famous, Maggie.
我不是名人 麦琪
No, and you don't take dope.
是啊 而且你也不吸毒
Otherwise you'd be a perfect candidate for rainbow hill.
否则你就是去彩虹山的绝佳候选人
That's where brother man's going to tell big daddy..
这也是弟弟要去告诉老大的...
Hello.
你好
Is someone there?
有人在听吗
Did you miss me?
你想我吗