I know he loves you.
我知道他爱你
And he'll protect you the way that I wasn't able to.
虽然我做不到 但他能保护你
Rest, darling.
休息吧 亲爱的
You'll be happy now.
你会幸福的
Someone told me you wanted to talk.
有人跟我说你想跟我谈谈
Hello, Sara.
你好啊 莎拉
I saw your driver this morning,
我今天早晨看到你在开车
I was curious how you were doing.
我想知道你怎么样了
Alright. Everyone has their own personal way to survive.
好吧 每个人都有自己活下去的方法
Well, when you consider what we've all been through
考虑到我们所经历的事
it's amazing we're all functioning so well.
我们还能活得好好的真不容易
What do you want, Mona?
你想怎么样 梦娜
Leave 'em alone.
放过她们
Not until I get what's coming to me.
等我得到我该得的才行
Charlotte's dead.
夏洛蒂已经死了
You can't get reparations from a corpse.
从死人身上是得不到赔偿的
You can if you know where to dig.
只要知道去哪就挖就行了
Be careful.
小心点
No one blames you for what Charlotte made you do
夏洛蒂逼你做的事别人不怪你
But what you do now, that's all yours.
但你现在做的事 你要承担责任
Poor Mona, out in the cold.
可怜的梦娜 被人家冷落了
No matter what you do, they're never gonna trust you.
无论你做什么 她们都不会相信你了
You played with them too long.
你耍了她们太久了
I'm not playing anything anymore, okay? No more games.
我已经改邪归正了 不再搞把戏了
Then you're gonna be awfully lonely.
那你就会很孤独 很可怜
Well, so far I kinda like your boss.
目前为止 我还挺喜欢你的老板的
Although I can see how she can be a bit daunting.
不过我也能看出她挺霸道的
Jillian has daunt she hasn't even used yet.
吉莉恩还没霸道起来呢
What did you guys talk about in the lobby?
你们在大厅谈了些什么
That was work related.
工作上的事
She wants me to go through the office, not Liam.
她让我直接跟她汇报 不用经过利亚姆了
What else? Nothing. Really.
还有什么 没有了 真的
Then why have you not looked me in the eye
那自从离开酒店之后 你为什么
since we left the hotel?
一直没有看过我的双眼
It's not about the book.
不是关于书的事
Emily called me.
艾米丽给我打电话了