We'll find another way to get down there.
我们会找到另一条路的
Emily, stop. I know.
艾米丽 别这样 我知道
But if Sara Harvey is hiding under the hotel,
但如果莎拉.哈维躲在酒店地下
what is she planning next?
她下一步会计划些什么
Don't do this to yourself, okay?
别这么逼自己 好吗
She may have had nothing to do with the fertility clinic.
生育诊所的事可能跟她没关系呢
She's just playing on your fear.
她只是在利用你的恐惧
Yeah, well, it's workin'.
好吧 那也奏效了
Okay, it's not like someone stole my chapstick.
偷的可不是我的唇膏啊
This person may be storing my future offspring
这个人可能偷走了储存在塑料冷却器里的
in a styrofoam cooler.
我的后代
And if the police don't come up with a suspect soon
如果警方不能尽快找出嫌疑人
then Sara's gonna think we're withholding information.
莎拉会觉得是我们隐瞒了什么
Okay, but we're not withholding anything.
好吧 但我们并没有隐瞒什么啊
Wh-what was that look?
这表情什么意思
You guys know something.
你们知道些什么
Oh, what? No, we know nothing.
是什么 我们什么也不知道
Melissa's suitcase is broken.
梅丽莎的行李箱坏了
What?
什么
The pull-up handle is missing a rod.
拉杆上少了块金属
It could've been used as a weapon to crack someone's neck.
很可能被用作割喉凶器
Okay, can we please not go there?
好 我们可以别这样说吗
Melissa wasn't even in town the night
夏洛蒂被杀那晚
that Charlotte was murdered.
梅丽莎根本不在城里
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Emily, my mother's election is two weeks away.
艾米丽 我妈妈的选举还剩两周就开始了
I get it, but if Melissa had-What?
我明白 但如果梅丽莎... 什么
Never wanted to watch Charlotte walk the streets again?
不想再见到夏洛蒂吗
I mean, that pretty much covers everyone who loves us.
那所有爱我们的人都是如此吧
Should we add your mom to that suspect list too?
我们是不是也要把你妈妈列为嫌犯
I don't know how to handle this.
我不知道该怎么处理
You have to tell him. How?
你得告诉他 怎么说
Liam, he spent the last week pounding out chapters.
利亚姆 他一整周都在一章又一章地写
But if he ships them to Boston before you speak to him--
但如果他在你找他谈之前就寄到了波士顿...
He won't. He wants to speak to me first.
他不会的 他会先找我谈谈的
He wants feedback.
他想要反馈
Did you sleep at all last night?
你昨晚睡觉了吗
I'll sleep when I'm unemployed. Okay.
等我失业就能睡了 好吧
Jillian's gonna fire me.
吉莉恩会炒了我
Or give you a book contract. She loved what you wrote.
或者给你一份写书合同 她喜欢你写的东西
Because she thought that Ezra wrote it.
因为她以为那是以斯拉写的
Okay, one step at a time.
好 一步一步来
First, tell the author.
首先 告诉作者
Hopefully, he'll be...flattered.
但愿他会...受宠若惊
Flattered?
受宠若惊
Then he'll call our boss.
然后他会打给我们的老板
Tell her he's had an epiphany
告诉她 他有了新的感悟
and he wants to take the story in another direction.
他想要换个角度来完成这个故事
I think the word is betrayed.
我觉得应该说是被背叛吧
Aria, two weeks ago, this dude
艾瑞亚 两周前 这个人
was pouring rum on his corn flakes.
还在酗酒度日
He's lucky that someone who once sat in the back of his classroom
他有一个在乎他 想挽救他名声的学生
actually cares enough to save his reputation.
已经是他三生有幸了
It's, it's not that simple.
事情 没那么简单
I'm gonna tell him this afternoon.
我今天下午会告诉他的