We should've waited for Spencer.
我们应该等等斯宾塞
No, we have to get there before Sara has a chance
不 我们得赶在莎拉从迷你酒吧
to take Emily's eggs out of the minibar.
拿走艾米莉的卵子之前
I don't think she shoved them in there
我觉得她没有把它们和那些7美元的橙汁
with those $7 orange juice.
一起放在那儿
God, my mom thought she got rid of all the Radley ghosts.
天哪 我妈妈觉得她摆脱了那些拉德里鬼魂
Wait till she finds out about this.
等她发现这个
She'll be down here with a jackhammer.
她会带着手提钻过来的
What was that?
那是什么
Do you think that's Sara?
你觉得是莎拉吗
Maybe she needs a hand.
或许她需要帮助
I want to see for myself.
我想自己去看看
And I thought maybe there was an old freezer or something down there.
我以为那边可能有个旧冰箱之类的东西
There's nothing. No electricity, no nothing.
什么都没有 没有电 什么也没有
Why didn't you tell us? We could've gone with you.
为什么不告诉我们 我们可以和你一起去
I wanted to go alone, in case I found them.
我想一个人去 以防我发现了他们
The desk clerk said nobody's seen Sara Harvey
接待员说自从昨晚莎拉.哈维离开酒店后
since she left the hotel last night.
就没人见过她
Where is she?
她去哪儿了
I don't know, probably in some other hole somewhere.
我不知道 也许在别的某个洞里
I'm sorry about grabbing your boob, Em.
抱歉我抓了你的胸 艾米
Don't worry about it. I just have to face it.
没关系 我总得面对
One way or another, my eggs are gone.
不管怎样 我的卵子已经不见了
Look, Emily, you have the money.
艾米莉 你有钱
Use it. Finish school.
用这笔钱 完成学业
That's what you wanted.
那才是你想要的
That's why you put yourself through this.
所以你才经受了这一切
Yeah, Hanan's right.
嗯 汉娜说得对
What happened was terrible
发生这种事是很糟糕
but you're not responsible.
但并不是你的责任
Bullies don't need excuses.
恶霸欺负人不需要理由
You can always donate them again.
你还可以再次捐献
Just remember to keep some for yourself.
记得留点给自己就行了
Yeah, I just wanna be with someone when that happens.
我只是想有孩子的时候身边有个人
And so far my relationships have all been challenging.
但目前为止我的恋情都很有挑战性
Well, you will have kids,
你会有孩子的
you will have kids, Spencer will have kids,
你也会有 斯宾塞会有
I will have kids, and we will all have beautiful babies.
我也会有 我们都会有漂亮的孩子的
More visualizations? Absolutely.
还能更加形象化吗 当然
Just wait till you see what I've planned for our playdates.
你们就等着看我计划的玩耍约会吧