All that time I wasted suing people..
我浪费了那么多时间起诉别人
getting property easements..
获取财产地役权
Well, you're doing it now.
你现在在做了
Yes, I am doing it right now.
嗯 我现在在做了
And you're gonna win.
并且你会获胜的
Yes, I am.
是的 我会的
And now you need to go to sleep.
现在你需要睡一觉
Well, pretty soon.
马上就睡
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Oh, honey, uh, Gil wants the
亲爱的 吉尔想要
the flight number off of Melissa's bag.
梅丽莎包里的航班号
It's in the barn. Okay, goodnight.
在谷仓里 好的 晚安
I should have you that I was gonna talk to Spencer.
我本该告诉你我要和斯宾塞说的
I was just afraid that you would try and stop me.
我只是怕你会阻止我
How did it feel, telling her about us?
告诉她我们的事感觉怎样
It helped.
有所帮助
Helped?
帮助
It helped me make up my mind about us.
帮助我对我们下定了决心
Things are moving very quickly.
事情变化很快
I think there's an argument to be made
我觉得要不要保持现状
for keeping it the way it is.
还有待论证
For now.
目前是这样
I guess we could do that.
我想我们可以
But then we're gonna be having this conversation in..
但是一个月后我们还是要
a month..
谈一谈
or a year.
也可能是一年
And I don't think I can take that.
我想我无法接受
I know it's been difficult, but..
我知道这很难 但是
I wanna protect you.
我想保护你
You don't have to protect me from rumors.
你不需要保护我免受谣言骚扰
They can't hurt me.
那些伤害不了我
Not anymore.
再也不会了
But if you're afraid for yourself...
但是如果你担心你自己
Well, that's..
那就
that's something else.
那就是另一回事了
What do you want, Alison?
你想怎样 艾莉森
I want something very complicated.
我想要的很复杂
I want you to take me to a movie.
我想你带我去看电影
I want you to hold my hand in a restaurant.
我想你在餐馆牵着我的手