Do you feel anything? No.
感觉到什么了吗 没有
Where else could she be hiding a golf club?
她还能把高尔夫球杆藏在哪里
I'm gonna go look in the closet.
我去衣柜里找找
Okay, I'll finish up in here.
好 我再找找这里
Wow! I could live in here.
我都能住这里了
This thing is seriously bigger than my apartment.
这衣柜真的比我的公寓还大
You stood up for yourself.
你维护了自己
She's gonna blackball me.
她要对我暗地里使绊子了
I should have apologized.
我应该道歉的
I should have begged for my job back.
我应该求她要回我的工作
I left my panda bear mug.
我没拿我的熊猫口杯
That magazine has relationships with dozens of designers.
那家杂志跟几十个设计师交好
I bet if I make a few calls
如果我打几个电话
you'll have ten interviews by Monday.
到周一你肯定有十场面试
Well, you should call "The Times" first.
你应该先给《纽约时报》打个电话
Our wedding announcement cannot say
我们的结婚声明上不能写
Jordan Hobart, junior VP of ad sales
广告销售初级副总裁乔丹.霍巴特
marries Hanna Marin, unemployed.
与无业游民汉娜.玛琳喜结良缘
Alright. That's enough.
行了 别这样了
I'm not gonna let you spin out.
我不会让你等的
Cuddle up. Come on.
来抱抱
I really don't care what the announcement
我真的不在乎《纽约时报》上
in "The Times" says. Okay?
怎么刊登我们的结婚声明
And what if it said
万一上面写的是
Hanna Marin, luckiest girl alive
"世上最幸运的女孩汉娜.玛琳
marries her genuine prince charming?
嫁给了真正的白马王子"呢
What do you wanna do?
你想做什么
You wanna go right to our place?
直接去我们那里
Or maybe stop somewhere for a drink?
还是去哪里喝一杯
No.
不
Do you wanna..
你想...
...get out of the city for a few days?
出去玩几天吗
Go back to Rosewood? You can clear your head?
回玫瑰镇 平复一下
I don't wanna go to Rosewood
我不想回玫瑰镇
...or the apartment.
也不想回公寓
Can we just keep driving?
能这样一直在车上吗
Whatever you want, love.
听你的 亲爱的