Give me..
给我...
Give me your hand!
给我你的手
Steam this for me, will you, honey?
帮我熨一下这件衣服好吗
Hey, you can't talk to people like that, Claudia.
你不能那样跟人说话 克劳迪娅
Hanna, dear.
亲爱的汉娜
You're really stressing me out.
你这样搞得我很累
Why don't we end things on a high note, okay?
我们好聚好散好吗
Um, on your way out, you can get me some gum.
你出去的时候顺便给我拿口香糖
Get your own damn gum, Claudia.
想吃口香糖你自己去拿 克劳迪娅
There's a pack in your desk. Excuse me?
你的桌子抽屉里有一包 你说什么
Two in your briefcase, two in your purse
公文包里有两包 手包里有两包
and a whole stash in your bedside table.
床头柜里有一整大包
I do everything you ask me to do and then some.
我什么都按照你说的做 而且没吩咐的也做了
And all you do, you just pick me apart
而你就只会对我吹毛求疵
and you send me on a thousand different, ridiculous errands!
让我去做各种各样荒唐无聊的事
Weren't you the girl that came marching in here
你不是那种做好了五年规划
with a fiveyear plan?
自信满满进来的女孩吗
Well, if you leave now
如果你现在走
you're gonna be starting over again at the bottom.
你会从底层再从头开始
Apologize
道歉
and maybe I'll consider keeping you on..
或许我会考虑让你...
...as second assistant.
做第二助理
Is that the best you've got?
你就这点本事吗
If you're trying to scare me into staying..
如果你想吓唬我让我留下
...you're gonna have to do way better.
那你这样差得远了
There's a line of girls just waiting to take your place.
有很多女孩排着队等着取代你的职位
Fine, let them.
那就让她们来
I've been pushed around by a lot worse than you.
我大风大浪也经历过 你根本不算什么
If she's refusing maid service, shouldn't this..
如果她拒绝别人打扫 这里不应该...
...Place have been a little bit messier?
更乱糟糟一点吗
It doesn't even look like she's slept here.
看起来根本不像她在这里睡过
Yeah, that or she's learned how to make
或者她用牙齿学会了
hospital corners with her teeth.
医院床单折角铺叠法
Spence.
斯宾塞
You know what, umm, this was a really bad idea.
你知道吗 这样真的不好
I think that we should just go back out the way that we came.
我们还是原路返回吧
Yeah, you're right. Let's go.
说得对 我们走
There's no one here.
没人
Okay, that's creepy.
好吓人
Well, put it back or she's gonna know we were here.
放回去 否则她会知道我们来过
She'll just blame it on housekeeping.
她会责怪保洁人员
Do you wanna get someone fired?
你想害别人被炒吗
Come on, let's find that golf club.
走 我们找找那柄高尔夫球杆