Okay, give me a second.
好的 给我点时间
I should have thought ahead and worn flats.
我早该想到应该穿平底鞋的
That's it. Alright.
好了 没事了
She was trying to take out her iv.
她刚才要拔注射管
Some patients have a rough time coming out of anesthesia.
一些病人从麻醉中清醒过来时比较痛苦
Honestly, I feel a lot better.
说实话 我感觉好多了
Good, because I need to have a conversation
好的 因为我需要谈谈
about something that happened during the procedure.
之前发生的一切情况
Can...we have a moment?
我们能单独谈谈吗
Umm, you know, she can stay.
她可以留下
Alright.
好的
Well, there's been an unforeseen development.
有一些突发情况
This has to do with the couple
这和决定要用你的卵子
who had planned on using your eggs.
的那对夫妻有关
They decided to back out.
他们退出了
It's good news. They're pregnant.
这是好消息 因为他们怀孕了
They found out earlier today.
他们今天早些时候发现的
But it means they won't need your eggs
但这意味着他们不需要你的卵子了
which we've already retrieved.
但我们已经将它取出来了
You have a decision to make.
你需要做个决定
Can she keep them?
她能留下卵子吗
They can be frozen for later use
它们可以被冷冻起来以后使用
But there are costs associated with that choice.
但那么做的话会有相关费用
They can also be destroyed.
也可以销毁
No.
不
If it's possible, can I donate them somewhere?
如果可能 我可以捐献给其它地方吗
I mean, I, I still feel like I wanna help someone
我是说如果可以 我仍然想帮助他人
start a family if I can.
组建一个完整的家庭
Well, we work with a few egg banks across the state
我们是跟州内几家卵子库有合作
that accept donations.
他们接受捐赠
I'll get the paperwork started.
我去准备文件
Crimson.
猩红
Scarlet.
鲜红
Oh, Vermillion!
朱红
How am I the only designer in Manhattan
为什么曼哈顿那么多设计师
with an assistant that can't grasp the concept of red?
唯独我的助理分不清各种红色
Okay, I'm late, but I'm here. Let me help you sort things out.
虽然我迟到了 但我总算来了 让我帮你吧
Oh, pardon. Do you have appointment?
抱歉 你有预约吗
I work here!
我在这里工作
Hey, who the hell are you? This my new assistant.
话说你是谁 我的新助理
I don't know her name yet. I am Greta.
我还不知道她叫什么 我是格里塔
6:30, Hanna. You promised.
六点半 汉娜 你保证过的
I know, but I, I couldn't get a cab at Penn Station.
我知道 但我在宾州车站好久都没打到车
You, give me a hand.
你 给我你的手
Umm, your tacky, little panda bear mug
你那个俗气的小熊猫杯子
it's in that box with the rest of your things.
没有装进装你其他东西的盒子
You can just take that and go.
你去拿上就走吧
Hand. Hand.
手 手