Take it out!
拿走
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
Emily. Emily, stop, breathe.
艾米丽 艾米丽 停 深呼吸
Where were you? I was right outside.
你去哪了 我就在外面
Did you pass anyone?
你遇到什么人了吗
Ddid you see a nurse with a mmask on her face?
你有没有看到一个带着口罩的护士
What? No.
什么 没有
No, she was in here hiding in the dark.
不 她一直在黑暗里藏着
I, I'm...groggy, but I know I saw her.
我 我现在晕乎乎的 但我看到她了
Who? Sara Harvey.
谁 莎拉.哈维
Emily, calm down.
艾米丽 冷静
It was just the drugs in your system.
只是你体内药物的作用
No, shshe was in here.
不 她 她在这里
I was in here the minute they brought you out of surgery.
你出了手术室之后我就一直在这里
I just went to go find the nurse because...you were agitated.
我刚刚去找护士因为你很焦躁不安
I saw, I saw her.
我 我看到她了
I know I saw her.
我知道这是真的
Em, relax.
艾米丽 放松
You still have anesthesia in your system.
你体内还有麻药
It wasn't real, okay?
那不是真的 好吗
Now get some rest, so I can take you home.
现在休息一下吧 我带你回家
Please tell me you don't own a selfie stick.
请告诉我这个自拍杆不是你的
Company Christmas party.
公司圣诞派对
Don't judge me. These things come in handy.
别评头论足的 这东西可能会用得上
Let's see what we've got.
看看我们拍到了什么
Well, looks like nobody's in there.
看起来屋里没人
Aria, I haven't broken into a place since my dorm room.
艾瑞亚 我上次开锁是大学时进我的宿舍
And those keys cost like a $100 to replace.
换钥匙花了我一百美元
And I don't really know what you think I'm capable of.
我不知道你觉得我能帮什么忙
Hotel door locks are electronic.
宾馆的锁是电子的
Yeah, but I'm thinking we get in there another way.
是的 但我在想我们用另一种方法进去
You the lock on the balcony.
你从阳台进去把锁打开
What?
什么
Oh, my God! You're not serious.
我的天 你不是认真的吧
You, you're tall. You've got long legs.
你 你个子高 腿长
Okay, would you like me to toss you over first like a frisbee?
你愿意让我先像扔飞盘一样把你扔过去吗
What else are we supposed to do?
那我们还能怎么办
Come on! Team Sparia.
来吧 咱们俩一对儿
Old time's sake?
看在旧交情的份上
I've got to get in there and I've got to get that golf club
我必须得进去拿到高尔夫球杆
before Sara tries to frame my Dad.'
免得莎拉栽赃我爸爸
Alright.
好吧
Okay, watch out.
好的 看着点
Okay.
好的
Yeah, on second thought, can you come back over here
转念一想 你能回来
And toss me like a frisbee?
把我扔过去吗
Come on.
上吧
You can do it, little big one.
你能做到的 小大人